Moving ebay.com listing to ebay.ca ?

Hi, a year or so ago I listed many cards on ebay.com. I would like to move them to ebay.ca.  Is there any way to do that without having to do it one at a time? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Moving ebay.com listing to ebay.ca ?

There is no easy on eBay way. You might be able to partially accomplish it using eBay Reports in the Seller Hub or via 3rd party tools.

Regardless there will be lots of editing to do since you will need to change pricing, shipping and possibly some Item Specifics, Categories etc. How many .com listings do you have that need to be changed?

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks recped. About 200 cards I wanted to move to .ca.  I couldn't do that so I just asked the "buyer"  to give me the numbers of the cards he wanted from my listings on ebay.com. I said I would just charge him Canadian funds adding the total to the invoice. 

But he sent about 10 different messages over the last 2 days with so many complaints. I was away all day and couldn't answer his messages until tonight. Anyways, he wanted to cancel and that's all right with me especially after his last message. I didn't even send any invoices today!

well now again a new invoice came on multi sites to this one now 26 cards are 48.00 shipping more than double than before. Like I said no offence but in all reality I hope you have a job and e bay is not how you make money your site is a joke and a mess. You are un organized and buyers have to jump through hoops to buy and fix all the mess you made using multiple selling sites . sorry no disrespect I am done with this I was looking to buy over 200 cards but its too hard to do on your multi selling Canadian American And International sites. Pick a site and set your rates and decide what country you live in. Please as much as I wanted cards Just Cancel the order please you don t have control or ability to run your sales site sorry to say. I wish you a lot of luck you will need it . Take care.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I mainly list on .com but if there is a Canadian buyer interested like that, I set up an exclusive listing for them on .ca with immediate payment.  On .com I either end the listing, or jack the price up to beyond crazy town levels until the .ca exclusive listing is bought then end.

That avoids problems with invoicing and misunderstandings and the buyer commits and buys immediately.   Buyers have been very happy when I do that.   

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

But he sent about 10 different messages over the last 2 days with so many complaints.

RED Flags.jpg

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Exactly! Plus he also has a feeback of only 4.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There is 40 item limit per ebay invoice, so he would have to pay 5 seperate invices if he was buying 200 items.

I get orders for 80-100 cards from time to time, and I have all my shipping set up to charge extra per card or a flat rate to US/International, but my rates are set up realisticly per 40 item invoice where I ammaking enough shipping to cover the actual costs (shipping and packaging).

Ebay expedited lite about 45 cards is the max you can mail with proper packaging for the 200grams. And to the USA about the same before you start seeing new rate levels. I always tell my customers about the invoice limit of 40 items, to pay each invoice and I will send  shipping refund if one is possible when I combine the orders. Never had any complaints but my ebay is set up where the customer has to do nothing but add items to the cart and pay (no invoice needing to be requested)

Message 7 of 7
latest reply