NEW IMPORTANT BUG - FALSE LATE DELIVERY

Hello, 

I recently get late delivery defects for items which were delivered ahead of schedule. Here is an example: 

The item was shipped by "Economy Shipping from Canada / 5-12 business days". The item was paid on Sunday, shipped on Monday, delivered on Friday, so about 7 business days ahead of schedule. Surprisingly, I got a defect, because "tracking shows late delivery". It happened for the second time this week. I contacted the Ebay support, they removed the defects, but the problem persists. They say they work on the problem. Anyone here had a similar problem?  

Image5.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

marnotom!
Community Member
Am I correct in thinking that you’re listing on the .com site? If so, have you checked the .com discussion boards to see if other sellers—be they US, Canadian, or other are also experiencing this issue with flat-rate shipping?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:
Am I correct in thinking that you’re listing on the .com site? If so, have you checked the .com discussion boards to see if other sellers—be they US, Canadian, or other are also experiencing this issue with flat-rate shipping?

I did. It seems that others have the same issue FOR YEARS! The late delivery defect appaears, and then disappears / fix itself after a week... 🙄  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay charges more fees to sellers with higher late delivery defect rate so it's pretty obvious they will have that "Broken" to ensure the most users will be on that list.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply