NON-STORE SELLERS --List FREE - 200 auction-style or fixed priced listings on .COM

Have Non-store sellers checked their Promotional offers section in Seller Hub?

There was a post about this promo on the dotCOM boards earlier today but never thought much about it...until a short while ago when I checked Seller Hub & found the promo.

I have activated it and it all looks good but not planning on listing anything for another week or so...

Looks like this promo is good until April 30th

I think the last time I got a listing promo on dotCOM was a couple of years ago...

Fellow non-store sellers give it a try and see how it goes. Good luck to all!

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2020/0401/sellers200.html

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NON-STORE SELLERS --List FREE - 200 auction-style or fixed priced listings on .COM

yes your link works with many thanks

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

yes your link works with many thanks
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

The link worked ... many thanks.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Thanks. Just when I was thinking of shutting down. By the way does anyone know if we can continue on ebay and still get help from the govt? I read somewhere you had to have no income for 14 days? Wish they'd clarify/give details on self employed folks. Can't afford to shut down if no funding is coming. I'm getting a bit fed up with the lack of details 11 days after getting laid off.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

BTW, there is a second dotCOM promo that has shown up, a twin to the first one,  but who knows if that one is simply a glitch and will disappear.

I have them both activated, but am just not ready to put any listings up yet...

Sorry know nothing about the Gov't assistance thing...a senior here and not a business,  just a casual seller. Hopefully someone else will have more info on that for you.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

By the way does anyone know if we can continue on ebay and still get help from the govt?

Call your MPs office. 

You don't actually need the MP, if she's any good at her job her staff will also be competent.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Wow it activated for me on .COM! That's the exact amount I suggested during the weekly session!!

Nice that it's good till April 30th. I'll use them closer to mid/late April to see if I'm healthy enough to do so then lol. It's how to tell how things will look like right now.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I got it twice too, weird. Still don't know if I'll use it. To get the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, ebay may become nothing but a memory.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Ebay is now a memory. Pulled all my listings yesterday.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member
Back on topic...
I have a store, and note the offer was present on my 'Promotional Offers' list this morning.
I don't need it, as I'm still using my ridiculous '50,000 offer' from last week, but activated it anyway.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

interesting...have you had the eBay store long time or was that a recent investment?

Seems to me there were mentions on dotCOM boards about same thing happening, but that/those sellers thinking it was because it was a recent store sign up...

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

The problem I have now, is that I have so many offers overlapping, that my monthly store promotions that I pay for are not being used. Everytime I post new listings or they are turned over from GTC they are using & deducting from the free offers instead of my store. So basically these offers are useless if you are already paying for a store. Unless you go over your allotted numbers. With my store subscription I have 1000 free BIN & 500 Auction which are not being touched. I should not have accepted them & they should not have been offered to store sellers.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I opened the store in spring of 2015.

Before and after:

index.jpg

I only have 231 listings, so don't need the extra thousands of free listings.

Call me stupid! Wish I had a few thousand more items to list.

Don't forget to cipher through the mess in 29 days and 59 minutes.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I rarely use fixed price format anymore...I was one of those annoyed sellers that much preferred the optional duration times as 7 & 10 day always had worked best for me and for the categories in which I list. Mostly use 5 & 7 day auctions now with buy it now option. Whenever I do list fixed price format these days,  I end those listings somewhere in the 10-16 day time frame.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Guess I will answer my own comment about the 2nd Promo of 200 free listings on DotCOM...

the 2nd promo is good and legit...I have just begun to use some of the listings from it.

PLUS I still have the April allotment of 50 free listings...

I should have enough listings to keep me going for the month of April by adding some every day for the rest of the month...

Message 15 of 15
latest reply