New Listing Promo 500 Auction or Fixed by invite Feb 11 to 17

Create 500 FREE auction or fixed price listings Start Date * End Date Pay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Excludes 1-day and 3-day duration. Learn More - Create 500 FREE auction or fixed price listings

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Listing Promo 500 Auction or Fixed by invite Feb 11 to 17

How do I access it? When I click on the link, it says the promotion has already expired (the URL seems to suggest it's a 2016 promo)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@redterror117 wrote:

How do I access it? When I click on the link, it says the promotion has already expired (the URL seems to suggest it's a 2016 promo)

It's a generic invitation-only promo -- ebay checks your ebay ID when you try to activate -- if the promo dates have not been updated for your eBay ID, you get the "expired" error message rather than a correct message of "you were not invited to this promo".

I wasn't invited to this promo either.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

got the promo ... it showed up in my "Promotional offers" section on Seller Hub

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for posting!

I've had so few of these in the past year I rarely check anymore but I got this one and unlike the last one it's Auction OR Fixed Price..........

Perfect timing for me!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine and done 500.  Wish they offer 1000 or even better 5000.  Also wish they offer promo for com.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply