Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

New Listing promo June 28-July 2

thanks BellWeather- just saw it too!
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No e-mail and no message in ebay message center... Well since it's not the 28th yet I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and see if I should feel disappointed. lol

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I got it.........Also these are FREE..............Sellers may also add 10-day Duration, Subtitle, Bold Title, Gallery Plus, Listing Designer, or Value Pack to these listings for free.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Too late to edit. Just got the e-mail for it 😃 I just wished the promo was a little longer, because with the last promo that also comes with free 10-days duration, my listings won't expire until Jul 04, 2014 so that means I would have to end them in advance and then relist as 10-days on the 2nd...
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Usually they alternate their promotions between auction and fixed price.  But this is the second promotion in a row for auction-style listings (not that I'm complaining).  It appears that eBay is continuing to focus on increasing auction-style listings; yet all studies I've read recently indicate that consumers are increasingly less interested in waiting for auctions to end and want to buy at fixed price.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Received the invite also via email.

First time in ages I received an email but still no invite in eBay messages.

Appreciate the invite, but my turn is always poor on the Promos.

Will still list, but not as many items as previous promos.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

i think no 3 or 5 day listings though, only 7, 10 etc.. also bold is free too:) 7500 listings?
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got another one.  Yahoo!!  Thanks eBay!!

I am more successful with free listings promos especially with the auction-style format.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@jesus-died-4-u wrote:
i think no 3 or 5 day listings though, only 7, 10 etc.. also bold is free too:) 7500 listings?

Five day are included:  "5, 7, and 10-day listing durations are included"

"no additional fee for adding Subtitle, Bold, Gallery Plus, Listing Designer, or Value Pack"

for up to 7,500 auction-style or auction-style with Buy It Now listings

Message 10 of 10
latest reply