New Bug "Can't leave feedback for the selected listing(s)."

Made a sale this morning and attempted to leave feedback for the buyer. received an error in red text saying "Can't leave feedback for the selected listing(s)."

Called support (oh woe is me lol) and they said they are aware of the issue and are working on it. I swear this is one of on ly 2 responses they have. The other being that they have no idea what you are talking about lol...

Anyone else seeing this? Seems like every time we turn around these days there is yet another bug. The site runs slower than molasses in January as well these days I have noticed.

Cheers

thd

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I left feedback AOK earlier this morning and just again now... but I am doing it on .COM
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Treasure, happened to me last week. I did bulk FD, twice, and two listings it would not work. Then, a few days later they were just gone.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Had that problem yesterday using Selling Manager.

Solution: go to the Feedback Profile page and use the "Leave Feedback" link at the bottom of the page.  It worked fine for me.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks mate, will give it a go.

Cheers

thd

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I've had the same problem this morning as well and get the canned response saying can't leave feedback for the selected listing. Will have to try to leave feedback for my customers after Ebay fixes the glitch in their system.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

"Will have to try to leave feedback for my customers after Ebay fixes the glitch in their system."

Did you try listing from the Feedback Profile page?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I had this problem 2 weeks ago, for about 24 hours, then it worked again.  Yesterday this happened again, and it's still not working today.  After I had tried a few times to leave feedback, the listing just disappeared from my Summary page.  Pierre, I tried your suggestion and it worked perfectly - thank you.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Pierre's solution worked for me last year when that happened to me.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply