Forum Posts

PayPal shipping label

Hi! I have a question here. I have been trying to print out the shipping label and this is what shows at PayPal: Paypal Shipping is unavailable for the Ship To Address (...... ) What can be the reason for that? I see the buyer's address at PayPal, bu...

Can I bulk change description after listings are posted?

This might be a dumb question......................I listed a number of items and later found a typo in the description. I was using TL and it copied onto a number of listings. I know I can bulk add to descriptions, But if there a way to search my cu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would be the best way to handle this situation?

Hello all, I'm really sorry if this has been asked a trillion times before, but I tried looking on the board and couldn't find the answer I need. At the moment I'm listing/selling some basketball cards on ebay, and due to the high (traceable) shippin...

How am I protected as a seller

I'm new here and have a few scenarios ,how am I protected for example if I sold for example a iphone 5 ,I get a tracking number with delivery confirmation and canada post shows it as delivered,but my buyer says for example that there was no phone in ...

Previous 4 week sales totals.

Only based upon BIN sales. May 25-31 = 81 total sales (Highest since Feb '14) Jun 01-07 = 53 total sales (My average weekly amount) Jun 08-14 = 23 total sales Jun 15-21 = 10 total sales Anyone Else's drops look kinda like this?? This sucks.....

Selling Internationally

How can one ship from china and have free shipping? I just bought 19 items from 19 different vendors for less then $6 total,explain how they can ship across seas to canada for free if most of the items I bought are less then 25 cents.

Selling to Canada only from the US site?

Hi, I run my own business and would like to begin selling with ebay online as well. Since I sell Auto Parts I want to be able to access the vehicle compatibility tool that ebay provides although it is only accessible from the american site. It says i...

Another attack on Canadian Sellers

I had noticed a decrease in my Canadian sales so I thought I would look up some of my items in the search lists. To my shock and utter dismay all of my listings is search results were coming up with a 17 dollar and change shipping cost. when I clicke...

• 65 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Uggh I can' t remember how to run the report that shows what items got 1s and 2s DSRs

I can't seem to find where one goes to run it....assuming it is doable now, I thought it was.... I have 1x1, 1x2, and 2x3 I think all from the same buyer for a problem batch of material (they got 4 items that were problems and it was my fault, so no ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

More changes to how listings appear? I'm confused!!

Sometimes I think I'm going nuts trying to find something that no longer exists on eBay from one week to the next. They seem to have a habit of suddenly changing things -- things I find important as a seller -- without giving any information about th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm trying to relist my items but...

...it will not let me. I was able to list ten and now it says unavailable. Does anyone know why? I need to sell my stuff as I am in need of money so it would be nice if it worked...and if stuff actually sold. ...

Seller Dashboard - Frustrating

Am I missing something, in tracking my Seller dashboard I have never had such inconsistent numbers, I am now down to 2.1% which takes me out of the Top rated seller range, however I have never had any of the issues brought to my attention, how can I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I drive to the U.S. to ship from Canada?

My first Expedited Parcel has arrived at it's destination in Vegas only 4 days after shipping. As a new seller, I am subject to the 21 day holdback on my funds. According to Ebay, I can speed up the process by meeting certain criteria. I have done so...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't qualify for 5K free listings on eBay.ca due to Below Standard on eBay.com?

Perhaps someone can enlighten me, because the 3 hours on 2 separate days with customer service has been completely pointless no matter how many time I repeat myself. Its a long story but if someone could tell me if it makes sense it would be apprecia...

Newcomer impressions about fraud on eBay.

My first listing was a watch, which was purchased but not paid for by a phony buyer.After re-listing, someone else did the same thing: full bid but no payment.Same for my camera: phony bid and no money.In each of the 3 phony bids, the same email acco...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why some sellers do not give immediate feedback if we have done our part? conditioning feedbac

Hello..... Why some sellers do not give immediate feedback if we have done our part? They expect us to give them positive feedback first with that intention? Whether the negative qualify will do the same with us? I understand: 1 -. Ordering and makin...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fund your summer fun, list 5,000 free!

New listing promo, starts June 18 and runs to the 24th.http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2014/06_18.html Sellers who create a listing in the auction-style format, auction-style with Buy It Now format, or fixed price format in select categories (see exclusio...

Labels