Fishy buyer should I worry?

I have a bidder on item 281365899710. This person signed up yesterday and has zero feedback should I worry?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is this person from Canada or USA?

Seems to me these are two countries you are willing to ship.

You have indicated tracking shipping for both countries, It gives you sufficient protection

But if the person is from somewhere else, you do not have to sell it to him (her) because you indicated your shipping destinations.

In regards to "non-paying" bidder, you have 4 days to wait for the payment and then you will  act in accordance with "unpaid item" situation. All charges associated with "sold" item will be reversed.

And in regards to ZERO feedback, let's be positive! We all had ZERO once and the buyer may be decided to enroll to eBay because of your item's desirability.

I wish you many bids!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A while ago out of 10 purchases, 6 had 0 feedback, 1 had one. All seemed to go well. I think maybe new buyers may not be aware of the recent hacking problem that is affecting other buyers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I don't worry about zero feedback buyers..they have to start somewhere. To be honest, I would be more wary of a seller with just 3 feedback than a buyer with 0 feedback.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I agree with PJ as I recall from my "crime" type losses over the years (where I believe the person intentionally bought planning to INR) NONE them had ZERO feedback they generally have had 50 to 150 feedbacks. I have a few times had problems with people not understanding how ebay works that have 0 feedback but that is understandable and has been worked out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I think maybe new buyers may not be aware of the recent hacking problem that is affecting other buyers.

LOL. That kind of optimism is what my grandmother called "gilding a turd".

Message 6 of 6
latest reply