No Sales

Has Anyone not had sale for the last few days I have been getting this message both when i list and when I edit listings

Approved electronic payment method is missing

Immediate payment PayPal email address missing

I have Managed Payment so the is no paypal address for my payments 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: No Sales

Has your account been active for some time or was it very recently switched over?

They started sending me notices to register for the first time this week, wondering if I should delay doing so. Doesn't sound like a good situation, have you tried getting in touch with the payments people?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have had managed payment for 2 months when these errors started that is when my sale dried up

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member
My understanding is that buyers can still use PayPal to make a payment to a seller now enrolled in and using Managed Payments. I guess you still need a PayPal email address on file for that.

Guess that could explain why your sales aren’t happening right now. 🤷‍♂️

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I still have may Paypal set up to pay my eBay fees so it is still there 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@kerrnyman-0 

Under Managed Payments, your fees are taken from your customer's payment immediately.

You don't need PP for that, it's just that MP accepts PP as a payment method, along with direct credit card payments, ApplePay and GooglePay.

However, unlike PP, you can't use MP to buy anything on eBay, which is a strange thing for the IT guys to overlook. Guess they don't buy or sell on eBay.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply