Not receiving sale confirmed email notifications

Once again I am not receiving the 'sale confirmed" notifications from eBay.  Last one received was on January 9, 2019.  I have sold several items since then without notification.  I have not changed any of my settings and have verified now that they are set up correctly.

I am receiving all other types of notifications (listing confirmations, buyer messages etc.).  This has happened in the past with eBay denying any technical issue and then suddenly it will start working again weeks later.  I've checked the System Announcement board and found nothing related to this.

Is anyone else having this issue?  It is painful having to constantly check my sold items page to determine if something has sold.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

9 REPLIES 9

Cheers.  I'll follow that thread to see what's happening.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I marked it at resolved now as I have sold several more items this past week and have been receiving the notifications for all of them.  Not sure if the issue was resolved by whitelisting the ebay@ebay.com email address or if it was something else that was fixed on the back-end by eBay?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@mindbender3 wrote:

Once again I am not receiving the 'sale confirmed" notifications from eBay.  Last one received was on January 9, 2019.  I have sold several items since then without notification.  I have not changed any of my settings and have verified now that they are set up correctly.

I am receiving all other types of notifications (listing confirmations, buyer messages etc.).  This has happened in the past with eBay denying any technical issue and then suddenly it will start working again weeks later.  I've checked the System Announcement board and found nothing related to this.

Is anyone else having this issue?  It is painful having to constantly check my sold items page to determine if something has sold.

@mindbender3 

I checked on a few of your albums listings and the discounted rate when tracked service is an option is showing the discount. It option seems to be still a bit glitchy. Had to modify a listing last night with a watcher before sending an offer to get tracked to show. Unsure what is causing the issue. In the past I have noticed if the shipping options were not in the right order, services did not display.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I realize that your post is regarding the op's current listings but the mods might want to close this thread as it is from 2019.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I realize that your post is regarding the op's current listings but the mods might want to close this thread as it is from 2019.

@pjcdn2005 

@mindbender3 

Because when anyone does a search for info on a current ebay issues(eBay/Google) it's common for results brought up are closest match vs most recent. It was suggested in the past this be changed but nothing ever happened. Usually it's the same problem rearing it's ugly head. And there are no guarantees it was ever fixed correctly originally.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I know how it works and we have all replied to old threads by mistake.  I am just pointing it out so that the thread gets closed.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@kh-leslie 

@kh-laura 

@kh-phdan 

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2019!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 10 of 10
latest reply