Partial Refunds

us-eh
Community Member

How do I now go about giving a refund for combined shipping overpayment. A buyer purchased two items and was charged the full shipping on both items but I offer combined shipping for the same cost which they did not receive at time of purchase.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Partial Refunds

Go to the order details, there should be a drop down menu on the right with "Send refund" as one of the choices.  Partial refunds allowed.

Note: I use the ebay seller hub on a computer and I am in Managed Payments.

-;-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Partial Refunds

Go to the order details, there should be a drop down menu on the right with "Send refund" as one of the choices.  Partial refunds allowed.

Note: I use the ebay seller hub on a computer and I am in Managed Payments.

-;-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Partial Refunds

byto253
Community Member

I did a refund for a local pickup and the it is in the drop down menu that ypdc_dennis indicated.   On the refund page, there is a pull down menu at the top where you select a reason for the refund and it will not go through unless you pick one.

This is for Managed Payments.   If on Paypal, you need to go to Paypal and find the transaction (search by ebay number works) and refund from there.  The direct link from Ebay to the Paypal transaction no longer exists. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Partial Refunds

Thanks for the help. I guess one in the morning is not the right time to start a refund.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Partial Refunds

So much easier once you stop and read...and sleep on it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply