PayPal shipping

Have been getting this message since last night.

"PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Has anyone else been having this problem?

Thanks

_ _ _ _ _

"To be old and wise you first have to be young and stupid".
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal shipping

Yes it happens to me 2-3 per week especially when Im in a hurry.I just keep trying it and it eventually works after a couple of oonutes.Very frustrating when it happens though...

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

Thanks.

I just realized surface to US was discontinued yesterday. So I used air mail which cost more to ship than it should have.

_ _ _ _ _

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

It might be worth cross checking the costs of SP Air, Expedited and Light Packet for the next while to see what fits your needs best.

Be careful that your shipping cost is more or less the same as your advertised s&h fee.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, last night I was trying to use Surface Small Packet to purchase and then remember that Canada Post retired this mail service and use the other mail service it went through.

PayPal Shipping needs the better wordings like cannot use Surface Small Packets, pick the other mail service option!!

Why PayPal Shipping cannot do that is beyond me??!!

The same with when they said one line is too long for the address or the name when in fact it is PayPal Shipping that do the prefilled those, so why can't they do themselves in the first place as they are the one that prefilled them!!  Sheesh!!

No need to confuse us!!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

Yeah, its messed up. I either have to raise my shipping costs or take a loss on shipping for a while it looks like.

Why couldn't they have left Surface Small Packet going until they bring in the new shipping services?

Doesn't make since to me at all.

_ _ _ _ _

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

yess and after 6 phone calls and 25 attemts to print shipping labels still nothing im guessing im done just give everyone there money back not sure what else to do im giving up

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

ebay and pay pal have screwed up big time now

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

zombie thread from 2013

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

@reallynicestamps wrote:

zombie thread from 2013

Which is probably fitting, considering the date today. Woman LOL

I was thinking, with respect Paypal, that this could have all happened this week anyway: Plus ça change...

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

PayPal shipping

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply