Paypal Changes User Agreement Canada

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

i don't see where this is applicable to ebay transactions, this is specific to classified ads, i would assume craigs list, kijiji, etc, or friends and family, there have been too many people selling stuff and asking for the money to be sent as a gift., or friend or family....I believe paypal is finally trying to clamp down on this..don't know for 1000% but that is the way i read it..

if i have time i will call paypal to confirm,,unless some one beats me to it..  wish.. wish..

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm happy about the second point, at least if I'm understanding it to mean they will no longer automatically use our PayPal balance first. I've personally never been a big fan of PayPal automatically using the PayPal balance as a primary source without giving us the choice. Even if I have a balance, I generally prefer to use my credit card for purchases and leave what I have in PayPal untouched. I'm picky like that.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@thestuffofchris wrote:

I'm happy about the second point, at least if I'm understanding it to mean they will no longer automatically use our PayPal balance first. I've personally never been a big fan of PayPal automatically using the PayPal balance as a primary source without giving us the choice. Even if I have a balance, I generally prefer to use my credit card for purchases and leave what I have in PayPal untouched. I'm picky like that.

Wouldn't it be awesome?! Hope this is how it will be.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply