Please help: there is wrong invoice in my seller account!!!

Hi, ebay employee and ebay sellers:

I was back to work on ebay and signed a subscription for anchor-store on May, 1, 2018, I have  more than 3K listings at present and I total sold in May is no more than $200.  But in my invoice EBAY charge me with CAD$1156.36,  IT'S WRONG AMOUNT!!!

I have called ebay many times from June 2, no body can solve this issue. I'm ready to pay my correct invoice. Who can help me?????

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If you go to your account summary, your June invoice should now be viewable.

If you look at the fees, you'll see what the $1156.36 comes from because each of the individual charges will show up there.

If I had to guess based on your item counts and the total dollar amount, I would guess that something is amiss with the store subscription and you've been charged listing fees on each item because the amount is about 30c/item. But that is just a guess, you should be able to figure it out when you see what the fees are being charged in your invoice details....
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Transaction fees total: C $17.92 Subscription and one time fees Learn more Date (PT) Fee type Amount (CAD) 31-May Selling Manager Pro: Subscription Fee
Savings of -C $20.50 included (from 1-May - 31-May) C $0.00 31-May Store (Anchor): Subscription Fee
(1-May - 31-May) C $448.62 31-May Store (Anchor): Subscription Fee
(1-May - 31-May) C $349.95 31-May Store (Anchor): Subscription Fee
(1-Jun - 30-Jun) C $349.95 Subscription and one time fees total: C $1,148.52 Total new fees: C $1,166.44     Billing Detail Summary

Total invoices, payments, and refunds-C $10.08
Total discountsC $0.00
Total creditsC $0.00
Total New FeesC $1,166.44

Total Amount dueC $1,156.36

How do I pay my invoice?  

Thanks for using eBay!

In May, my transaction fees are only $17.92, but Ebay has charged me 3 times Store Subscription fees in one month!!!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

In my own experience, May is my "dont pay" month and I get billed for two subscriptions in June (My renewal date is June 1) so my next invoice is going to be expensive.

I also have an anchor store.

I would say that two of them are a "normal" problem but there shouldn't be 3.

When you call in (now is a good time to call so you get north american support staff) you can at least tell them what is happening. They should be able to see what the problem is at least....
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The first store fee they charged you is higher so it looks as if they may be charging for you for a store opened on .com ($350US converted to $C) and then for  2 stores on .ca.  Since we are only allowed one store per ID I don't see how that is even possible.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Let's try to look at the bigger picture here.

Your profile shows you are located in the USA - joined in January 2005.

Your listings show location as Toronto, Ontario

Your listings are in US$ indicating you listed on eBay.com

Did you in fact open your store on eBay.ca or eBay.com.  Typically, when you open a store, eBay charges you monthly fees in advance.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/run-your-store/subscriptions-and-fees.html

"Eligible sellers may subscribe to an eBay Store at any time during the year. The subscription fee will appear on your monthly invoice.

The first month of your subscription is prorated based on your sign up date. For example, if you sign up on April 27th and you're billed on the 1st of every month, you will be charged for the remaining 4 days in April (27, 28, 29, and 30) plus the month of May on May 1st.

Should you decide to cancel your subscription, you may do so at any time. You will have the full benefit of your subscription through the last day of the month you've cancelled in. For example, if you cancel your subscription on May 26th, you will have the full benefits of the subscription through May 31st, as you have already paid through to the end of the month. Your subscription will then be cancelled and you will not be billed on June 1st."

Procedure may be slightly different on eBay.ca

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Update my issue:

I have called and waited loooooong time to have line connected.

The ebay employee is revising my invoice now.

The reason is when system created my inovice, the ebay system was also updated store front page or layout in the past weekend. There is system bug created at the same time. 

Thanks very much for every one who view the messages and replied, best wishes to you!!!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

"my invoice EBAY charge me with CAD$1156.36,  IT'S WRONG AMOUNT!!!"

Maybe the amount is correct.

eBay charges US$350 per month for an eBay store opened on eBay.com

that works out to US$ 700 or over Cdn$ 900 plus 13% HST = over $1,020

Now add the FVF on your sales (including shipping charges) and add 13% HST

Finally add whatever options you may have included in some of your listings.

Cdn$1,156 does not appear that far out.

The numbers work differently if you opened your store on eBay.ca.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply