Forum Posts

Resolved! Being Charged Store Subscription Fees Twice

Hello, My last store subscription fee was for April 16 to May 15, and was paid in full as always. I just received new charges which should be for May 16 to June 15, but instead have two new charges, for May 1 to May 15 $11.48, and for May 16 to June ...

Today Only

Today only $15.00 off when you buy Canadian - must spend $75.00 https://www.ebay.ca/rpp/buy-canadian

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

WWYD or Say??

Item # 202307639427. A buyer in Canada in the interior of BC has sent me numerous emails. I have the item on sale for $8.99 US with $3.00 US shipping within Canada or free PU. His first email he said that he will pay $10 CDN to include free shipping....

Resolved! How to generate return shipping label to USA

Hi, According to the new returns process (my first), I need to provide the buyer with a return shipping label (the item arrived damaged). The buyer is in USA and after 2 calls to eBay customer support, browsing the forums and the web, I still haven't...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Returns and Refunds

I have been selling on Ebay.ca for two years now but recently I am getting a lot of claims that "items are not as described", or "one piece is missing", or "item damaged in mail". All of which would be fine and I would facilitate a return, however th...

Resolved! Call ebay to close return early?

Somebody wanted a return 15 days ago, froze my paypal funds and all that, I accepted and he hasn't replied to any messages or initiated any steps, I understand that it's supposed to auto close in 30 days but I also read I can call and just get it clo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Promotional Offer

Check your Promotional Offers "Receive a 20% final value fee discount for 100 sold items listed during promo period."

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

What seller protection??

As a member of ebay for 13 years I am sad to say ebay DOES NOT support its sellers. I had a buyer just purchase a lego big bang theory set that was listed with the following description (see below). NOTE THE SHIPPING SECTION. In any case the buyer ob...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are U.S. sellers losing canadian customers because of Ebay Global Shipping Program`s import fees?

I avoid US sellers and buy from China when possible because of this. After the exchange rate, after shipping costs then Ebay charges me an import fee with the Global shipping program. A lot of U.S. sellers don`t even know this but on an item that cos...

• 37 replies
  • 6 helpful

paypal option error message

have reported 3 listings with this error message when I try to revise ANYTHING on the listingIt looks like there's a problem with this listing.Payment options - To list this item, you need to accept PayPal or other approved electronic payments as a p...

'Zero insertion fees on up to 1,000 fixed price listings! Pay no insertion fees on up to 1,000 ...'

And, boom! Suddenly there it was in a place I look every day but had apparently not seen for three days. Now activated. This is the first time in many, many months and probably two dozen different promos passed before I received an invitation to join...

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 9.37.26 PM.png
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

new ebay users with no feedback

i don t often see buyers with zero or 1 feedback but lately i have several - some purchase and pay and others purchase and dont pay so i lose an entire selling week. has ebay opened up membership to anyone with a credit card- ie not verified i rememb...

I GOT PAID!!

I have 125 titles cross-listed on Amazon and today I got a payment from AZ for my item today.It sold for $12.99 plus shipping and my payment was $11.52.The reason this is of any interest is that the book sold on....March 16, 2018. And people think eB...

Since no one else is posting - Canadian selling to the US and their sales tax fiasco

If you are in Canada, selling on .ca, and selling to the US will Ebay have to collect tax on those transactions? What if you are in Canada and selling on .com, same question re collection of tax. Australia is trying to charge tax on everything sold t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees are insane!!

Haven't sold on here for a while. I recently sold a phone case for $75 and paid a total of $25 in fees. Why did Shippo charge me so much just to let me print a shipping label, which I could have done myself for free, and then Ebay charges me a fee on...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupon today until 7 p.m. - 15% off on purchase of $50+

This was already posted on Buyers Central but I don't think that all of us check that board so here is a link to that post.https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Until-7PM-Eastern-Time-15-off-purchase-of-more-than-50US-approx/m-p/401422#M37828

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

is the new seller hub going to be mandatory??

I just relisted an item , then when it flashed back to my ebay page, it was like I entered the 3rd dimension,, wow, talk about overwhelming.. I hope this isn't the new seller hub, I only got to see it shortly, but nothing is where it is supposed to b...

• 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vision of the future: storefront changes

I was looking at my listings yesterday as they appear from various ebay sites and noticed a new display from ebay.com.au. The stores appearance is subtly different. See below. I like it. Storefront as it appears on ebay.com.au

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 5.57.15 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Insertion fees on com (US site)

Did anyone knew that eBay charges insertion fees on com (US site) on any listings when revising them?? It has bee going on for 3 weeks now and I am not sure if it is "glitch" or what. Anyone knew?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

MIA messages, possible location...

In the last few days I've discovered where some of my MIA ebay (and other!) messages are. If you use microsoft outlook, this may affect you too. I use microsoft outlook, which allows me to pool my emails from the various email accounts I use. Outlook...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful
Labels