Problem sending combined shipping invoice

A buyer has asked for a combined shipping invoice. I fill it all in with the combined amount and press send, but keep getting this message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." Anyone know what I can do?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you ticking the box to send a copy to yourself?

I ask because there have been times when that error message appears but the invoice has actually been sent (confirmed because the copy is received).

On the other hand, it's been a real glitch fest in the past 5 days or so.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes I did click that box but I have had no message that it has been sent. I have sent a message to the buyer and explained. Such a pain!! I hardly ever get the invoice request, and now that I do, it won't work.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Well she paid, so she must have received it, many times! Glad I had explained the problem to her, she might have thought I was desperate to get paid!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

And of course:

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Didn't work. I have decided that it is just that even though I have clicked on the link to have the message sent to me, it doesn't work, but it still goes to the buyer.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@triber wrote:

Didn't work. I have decided that it is just that even though I have clicked on the link to have the message sent to me, it doesn't work, but it still goes to the buyer.

I have a feeling the error message you see is actually an error loading the normal page after you click Send rather than an error that the invoice has not been sent.....Just a guess!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I think you may be correct, in future I will just send it and wait if I don't get a notification.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply