Return shipping label from Singapore?

I have only ever sent one return shipping label and it was from the U.S. I have a  friend who is newer here thet needs to arrange one from Singapore. How does one go about that?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Return shipping label from Singapore?

byto253
Community Member

Not sure of a service that provides for that, but it is in the eBay procedures to message the person wanting to return that you cannot by an international label but that you will send funds up front for them to buy a label locally.  They need to send you the shipping estimate.

Be sure to do this all in eBay messages.  If the buyer turns down this offer, they will be responsible for keeping the item.  The system can glitch and still refund them as it is label oriented but if that happens, contact eBay and you will be covered - as long as you made the offer up front. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@widgetc wrote:

I have only ever sent one return shipping label and it was from the U.S. I have a  friend who is newer here thet needs to arrange one from Singapore. How does one go about that?

Is a return really worthwhile? Major judgement call. 

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

What @byto253 said, I don't see a way to print online postage from Sing Post so you would have to send money for the buyer to purchase.

If you go that way you can look up the shipping options from Sing Post to determine the cost and provide instructions on which service should be used.

https://www.singpost.com/send-receive/send-overseas

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

"Is a return really worthwhile? Major judgement call. "

Yes...It is a small stamp item that sold for well over $200, I'm not sure exactly but I will let him know the situation.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply