Selling Coupons

Okay so I'm back with more dumb questions 🙂

I have 18 coupons for $10 off each for Crest products. My currently plan was to sell them in lots of 4 at a fixed price of $14.99. Should I go with 4 different auctions or keep the way it is? Or go another way? Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Selling Coupons

I would have to say trial and error my friend ..

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

The first thought that went through my mind is --- is there one individual who is going to buy 4 Crest products?  If the coupons are for $10.00, is there a minimum purchase required?  I doubt that the manufacturer would offer $10.00 for 4 tubes of toothpaste.  Maybe so -- like I said, I don't know.  I would probably be inclined to buy one coupon.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

There are a lot of folks with large households. There are many others with dental fixations. It is amazing how many toothbrushes I find in wrecked cars.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

Among many other interesting things, I'm sure 🙂

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

First thing you - or any potential seller - should do when wishing to sell something unfamiliar is to check what is available online (starting with eBay) and at what price.

Take a look at 261227413984

Twenty (20) $10 off Crest coupons for US$ 2.50.

Why anyone would offer coupons valid in Canada only priced in US$ is totally beyond me!  Poor marketing.

In any case, it appears that your price of $15 for four coupons is grossly overpriced.

Good Luck

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

The listing was priced in us $$ by mistake as posted in another topic by the op.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

Yep Pierre, honest mistake on my part. Nice try on the dig though. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

Do a completed search. Coupons seem to go for very little.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Selling Coupons

Yep Pierre, honest mistake on my part. Nice try on the dig though. 

Are you sure it was a dig? I thought he was commenting on the other sellers listing which was in U.S. $. Plus,  you had already mentioned that using the U.S.$ was an accident.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply