Shipping charges are now higher

First time I have filled out a Shipping form under the program Ebay has layed out. First of all , i only get a ne side of the  sheet printed where I used to get both sides printed, giving me a record of where it was sent to, and the tracking number along with other info.Sucks if I need to look up something about the shipping details. 

On top of that , Price to ship is higher now than when I was doing it through Pay Pal. Im in Canada  and this was sent to the USA. 

I can only assume sending within Canada will be higher as well. Im sure more increases will come soon

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Shipping charges are now higher

ebay's labels offer a basic discount rate that is unconnected to a Seller's Canada Post discount. So if your shipping cost is higher than $2500/year you will get a better Canada Post discount elsewhere. Aside from address info and ability to take cost from sales money it's not a good choice at this time. A live beta test.

Alternatives:

paypal.com/shipnow  -- address copy and paste required, if selecting netparcel they have a workaround to pull the address, can use paypal to pay

CanadaPost.ca -- SnapShip -- address copy and paste required, payment via credit card

goShippo.com -- can import sales info from ebay (may require reconnecting/resyncing with  ebay), payment via paypal or credit card. I would not recommend them if you never used them when they were ebay.ca's go-to choice.

All the above alternatives connect with a seller's Venture One/Solutions for Small Business membership. And count towards Canada Post's discount levels.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply