Shipping exclusions glitch

Since yesterday, a list of shipping exclusions appear in the listing I create. My business shipping policies haven't changed, I never created a shipping exclusion list.

Anybody have the same problem?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

here is my policy

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

That's odd, especially that they only exclude some countries.  It seems to have affected your listings from Oct 25 and 26th. Is it possible that when you listed those ones you started using sell similar from another listing (an old one or another sellers listing) that had those exclusions already set up?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

No, some were totally new listings. I have no exclusion list at all, all my shipping policies offer worldwide shipping. 

But thanks! It could have been the problem!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I just noticed the same issue this morning when I revised a listing to add more items to it. There are numerous counties listed on my listings as exclusions. I checked my other listings and those same exclusions are there for them as well.  Could this be due to COVID-19? Perhaps it is auto setting by eBay Canada as I know there are several countries Canada Post is not able to ship to right now? Appreciate any output from anyone who knows about this.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@blackranda2 wrote:

... There are numerous counties listed on my listings as exclusions. I checked my other listings and those same exclusions are there for them as well.  Could this be due to COVID-19?

ZOMBIE 2018 thread for a different problem.

See current discussion of the restricted list that ebay has temporarily added for covid-19

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Why-is-eBay-adding-shipping-exclusuions-to-my-listings/m...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Zombie thread

form 10-26-2018

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone - due to the length of time that has elapsed since the thread was created I've blocked it from further replies. If this is a topic that warrants further discussion please don't hesitate to start a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply