Shipping labels with MP

What is the simplest and most economic way to print shipping labels when on MP? Like most sellers I have always used Paypal and find it so easy to use. I have never used any other method.

Can others hear let me know what they find is the best alternative.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shipping labels with MP

Don't sign into your paypal account the regular way.  You have to type in paypal.com/shipnow and then sign in.  Then when you click on paypal shipping it will you give the option of doing a label for an item that wasn't paid by Paypal.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Shipping labels with MP

@triber wrote:

What is the simplest and most economic way to print shipping labels when on MP? Like most sellers I have always used Paypal and find it so easy to use. I have never used any other method.

Can others hear let me know what they find is the best alternative.

If you have a level 2 or are close to a level 2 discount(or more) your best bet is to continue to use Shippo and build up savings. With eBay labels the only level you receive is level one that does not build up. Feeding your PayPal account takes 8 business days routinely. Signature option is included Free with Shippo on applicable services. Signature service is 1.75 extra with eBay Labels. Also with eBay labels you are unable to offer shipping tubes/COD if those were services you happened to use. Shippo includes more details with the label invoice - breakdown of charges. Shippo customs documents are much more flexible for shipping Internationally. Things like Phone #, Email Address, Dispose/Return options. Ebay Labels includes the bare minimums.

-Lotz

PS. For shipping Internationally(some countries) eBay Labels omits information that are mandatory requirements.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Shipping labels with MP

paypal.com/shipnow

Advantage: you know it

Disadvantages: need to copy and paste the MP address info, need to manually update the shipped info when done, need to get money to paypal

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Shipping labels with MP

I can't get paypal.com/shipnow to work at all, it just takes me to my account with eBay transactions, I don't see how to do shipping label for transactions not paid with Paypal

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Shipping labels with MP

Don't sign into your paypal account the regular way.  You have to type in paypal.com/shipnow and then sign in.  Then when you click on paypal shipping it will you give the option of doing a label for an item that wasn't paid by Paypal.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Shipping labels with MP

Thank you so much, I finally managed it.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Shipping labels with MP

Yes this will work . I have a tab on my browser that will take me directly to there. But it is a pain in the b..t  since you have to manually add all the info including each line of the buyers shipping address, the item and the price.  Still better than using any other shipping service though if you are a Canada Post Solution for Small Business member. You can connect this CP account to Shippo but I tried Shippo when it first started and had 3 issues with them in a very short time frame so I went right back to PayPal which is less hassle free.  Normally in my book , 3 strikes and you are out. Which makes me wonder why I have given eBay more than 3 strikes? Guess I kept hoping things would get better soon.  Silly me! Know better finally.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply