Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping labels with MP

What is the simplest and most economic way to print shipping labels when on MP? Like most sellers I have always used Paypal and find it so easy to use. I have never used any other method. Can others hear let me know what they find is the best alterna...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post + Ebay = No chance for the Seller

Hello, First time posting but I read you guys often. This is just me sharing an experience I had. It is a bit long so sorry in advance for that: I sold a 225$ Nike Running Vest that I had purchased at a local store, brand new. I think I paid 25$ or 3...

• 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Has everyone added their SIN on the MP form?

I still keep being asked to confirm my bank info. I phoned eBay and they told me I have to add my SIN on the form, but I am not sure about doing that. Advice please. I am just waiting for the micro payments and I am hoping that will then complete the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment Disputes and the New $20 Fee

Yesterday a buyer opened a Payment Dispute in the amount of $12 for a $16.99 item, citing "Not As Described". 3 days after shipping. Without contacting me.In the dispute, I'm given only two options: to challenge it or refund the buyer.No option to ha...

Hidden Secret about Ebay Managed Payment

I have been on managed payment for about 2 months now and everything seems to be working fine for me except a few minor glitch here and there...but overall it was a seemless transition. Until the crap hit the fan. The infamous; buyer disputed the cha...

• 28 replies
  • 8 helpful

item not received request refund will come from ebay?

a buyer has opened a INR request because the item is stuck and tracking is not updating. I spoke to a ebay rep on chat and she told me that because it's not my fault, i will not be forced to refund the buyer and ebay will pay the buyer on my behalf??...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Limits for a new Business Account

Hi There! I currently have a successful online shop and am looking to expand my business online using multiple selling platforms, so I created a new business account on ebay. I offer stencils that I have designed and and professionally cut myself. Ea...

Managed payments US payouts.

I was reading some of the boards as I am a seller who sells both on .ca and .com. They just switched me over and I just checked and I can't see my USD account on my file that I registered. I thought well maybe it is on .com and no, refers me back to ...

bank.jpg us.jpg

Resolved! Another MP question

I have a checking bank account with Credit Union, but not with a credit card. Do I need a credit card # to use it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold an item, buyer paid, but no reponse on buyer to arrange for pick up, what to do?

It has been a few days since the item was sold and paid for. I have been trying to reach out to the buyer to arrange for pickup, no response. What is seller's obligation here? Keep the item indefinitely and hope the buyer will respond? Cancel the tra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments Question

Ooops. I'm about to sign up for managed payments. I opend a US bank account today because I want to get paid in American dollars. The first question asks if I only list on eBay.com or whether I also use other sites such as eBay.ca etc.I do list an it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Intl Postal Websites

Have you ever wanted to check delivery status on an International order, nothing displayed in CP and you didn't have the local website handy? Found this today at Canadapost. A list of postal websites for UPU 192 countries. https://www.upu.int/en/Univ...

Why can't we know who the watchers are? Can't transparency be created with some rules?

Hi Hope you all are fine & safe. Yes I asked this question " Why can't we know who the watchers are? " I know some privacy issues in it but I think a transparency can be created with some rules like for example "A" named watcher comes and we can send...

Ebay send is the worst

I've ordered about a dozen packages in the past two months. Ebay Send seems to have the same price as Fed-X, UPS, and multiple carriers.All the things I bought arrived on time without any delay. Except for things shipped with ebay send. As soon as ev...

Anyone else having this issue?

I wanted to start removing some listings & the option to remove several at a time has been blocked. Can only do it 1 at a time. What is the point in taking away that option??

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shipping label - how to use pending funds

I sold something yesterday, and I tried looking at the new eBay shipping label tool. I looked everywhere and cannot see where I can ask them to use the pending funds to pay for the label... anyone know where it is?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers

My listing had a bid price with best offer option.A buyer send an email to find out what I would accept and I replied with " I would accept at least this amount"Then my item was sold for that amount and the buyer already paid.My question is how did h...

Buyer requesting to return item, marks on it weren't there when I shipped

I had a US buyer who puchased a collectable trading card. They are requesting to return the item saying that there are defects on it (very faint marks) and that were not listed in the auction. I checked the item before shipping there were not marks, ...

Update to Ebay App

I currently run 2 eBay accounts and I sell on both of them full time, I usually use my mobile 90% of the time to do all the work on it and sometimes operating between 2 accounts on the Ebay app it gets hard, i have to sign out and resign back in to t...

Tracking

Will some body at Ebay damm well listen??? You cant put tracking ona $10 item that goes in a 10 cent envelope and has $1 stamp on it. Please stop giving our money away dont see people say they dont receive so that you give them their money back? I am...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't started MP transition yet - received invite today - already purchases & payments are refused

The issue I am facing is that buyers payments are now being refused at Paypal and Ebay, even though I haven't even started the MP transition process and I haven't received any deadline by Ebay yet, just received the invite for 15 dollar today. That's...

Resolved! Partial Refunds

How do I now go about giving a refund for combined shipping overpayment. A buyer purchased two items and was charged the full shipping on both items but I offer combined shipping for the same cost which they did not receive at time of purchase.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange SNAD Dispute... Any Ideas?

I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it appears my buyer has filed a SNAD with PayPal (or their CC) 3 days after I shipped (hmmm... quick shipping from one side of the country to the other). I'm not likely to engage with the buyer, because it reeks...

Labels