Forum Posts

eBay shipping label - how to use pending funds

I sold something yesterday, and I tried looking at the new eBay shipping label tool. I looked everywhere and cannot see where I can ask them to use the pending funds to pay for the label... anyone know where it is?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers

My listing had a bid price with best offer option.A buyer send an email to find out what I would accept and I replied with " I would accept at least this amount"Then my item was sold for that amount and the buyer already paid.My question is how did h...

Buyer requesting to return item, marks on it weren't there when I shipped

I had a US buyer who puchased a collectable trading card. They are requesting to return the item saying that there are defects on it (very faint marks) and that were not listed in the auction. I checked the item before shipping there were not marks, ...

Update to Ebay App

I currently run 2 eBay accounts and I sell on both of them full time, I usually use my mobile 90% of the time to do all the work on it and sometimes operating between 2 accounts on the Ebay app it gets hard, i have to sign out and resign back in to t...

Tracking

Will some body at Ebay damm well listen??? You cant put tracking ona $10 item that goes in a 10 cent envelope and has $1 stamp on it. Please stop giving our money away dont see people say they dont receive so that you give them their money back? I am...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't started MP transition yet - received invite today - already purchases & payments are refused

The issue I am facing is that buyers payments are now being refused at Paypal and Ebay, even though I haven't even started the MP transition process and I haven't received any deadline by Ebay yet, just received the invite for 15 dollar today. That's...

Resolved! Partial Refunds

How do I now go about giving a refund for combined shipping overpayment. A buyer purchased two items and was charged the full shipping on both items but I offer combined shipping for the same cost which they did not receive at time of purchase.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange SNAD Dispute... Any Ideas?

I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it appears my buyer has filed a SNAD with PayPal (or their CC) 3 days after I shipped (hmmm... quick shipping from one side of the country to the other). I'm not likely to engage with the buyer, because it reeks...

Resolved! New to MP, I need help signing up.

I just got my notice to change to MP by June 15th. There is no point in dragging my feet and waiting, I decided I just need to bite the bullet and sign up.My problem is that I am nearly 79 years old and I have some memory problems. I am fine doing eB...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does ebay give special privilege for some sellers?

A couple of months ago, I tried to sell an adult magazine. Before I listed the magazine, I chatted with an agent and checked the guidelines. So I followed the instruction such as covering the exposure of the skins and then listed it on the magazine c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Hub Shortcuts

Anyone else missing all their Seller Hub shortcuts they manually entered over the course of recent time? Mine are all gone on both dot ca and dot com. They were a variety of tools I use regularly for researching products, Canadapost links etc. This i...

Resolved! Canadian Banks and US dollars- Managed Payments.

@ simeovivia0 --If you are selling in USD, you do not need to register for managed payments at this time. We’ll reach out to you when it’s time to register. -- Weekly Chat. Well, no.I for one sell in both US dollars (dotCOM) and in Canadian dollars (...

Any progress with shipping rate tables? Create both Canada by province and US state? Delete unused?

It's been 3 years. I tried to setup rate tables when they were released but they were so cumbersome and limited I just gave up on them. For instance on Ebay.ca you couln't get rates configured by US States. on EBay.com I can't get configured Canadian...

rt1.png

Managed Payments and PayPal

Right now I am still under the 'old' system of using PayPal for my sales. I received the messaging that I must convert to Managed Payments or else, so I'm trying to learn about Managed Payments. Apparently under MP, buyers can still pay for items pur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

.CA Economy Shipping Estimated Time Glitch. AKA Shifting Sands of Economy Shipping Times.

A .CA item sold Friday and the estimated Economy shipping time from Canada to the US showed up as 4 to 7 business days instead of the longer timeframe it showed before. That was a shock, and when I checked my listings this was across the board for ab...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

MANAGED PAYMENTS IS COMING TO CANADA SOONER THEN YOU THINK!!

Just got this email this afternoon and it looks like eBay will be implementing the registration stage into Managed Payments in the coming weeks... It's a good thing I changed my store subscription from yearly to monthly as of April 1st/2020 as I will...

Resolved! Shipping Calculator broken: temporary workarounds to use

We've found posts on ebay Canada Community that go back to the end of October of 2017 which state a seller noticed this problem with the ebay Canada Shipping Calculator where it won't show postage choices on the Item Listing page for destinations out...

• 27 replies
  • 4 helpful

Got the register for manage payments order.....

So got the request..... fine so went to educate myself , yes shocking I know, so clicked on the learn more video and this is where it took me : Neue Zahlungsabwicklung bei eBay | eBay for Business DE - YouTube SO.....canada ebay linked to germany man...

Special Promotion fee? Managed Payments

Just joined Managed Payments today. Does anyone know what the Special Promotion is? and is there a fixed % for that? My fees should be $6.33 -11.5% = 0.73 for this part of the transaction but then i get this discount? Fees based on: C $6.33Final Valu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay.COM + MP with Canadian local USD or Canada's U.S. subsidiary USD or Transferwise USD accounts

This topic was beaten up to oblivion here and elsewhere. I understand Canadian sellers with accounts on the US Ebay.COM can now attach the USD account when invited to Managed Payments. What USD account can I have? Can it be the bank of Canadian US br...

Labels