Forum Posts

Resolved! Why is eBay doing this?

Checked my seller dashboard and noticed I had a late shipment defect. The buyer had left very good feedback so I enquired with the buyer as to what had happened. The buyer advised me he simply followed the question asked of him by eBay as to whether ...

The "Update your seller account details for Managed Payments OR ELSE" messages

First Ebay tells me sign up for managed payments by April 30... OR ELSE. I don't sign up. Next Ebay tells me sign up for managed payments by May 31...OR ELSE. I don't sign up. Today Ebay sent first a message to sign up for managed payments by June 15...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed Payments - Won't accept U.S. bank account

I'm a Canadian resident with a U.S.-based bank account as I frequently work and travel to the United States. I have no U.S. residential address. I just tried to sign up for eBay Managed Payments and it will not let me add a U.S. bank account with a C...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Considering ending my store subscription

When I opened my store years ago and the standard for a non store seller was 10 listings per month (if I remember correctly), the store made sense. I'm not a prolific seller though and struggle to maintain much over 100 items for sale at given time. ...

Reveal ID of Buyers who leave negatives too sellers

Ebay should reveal the Ebay ID of Bidders/Buyers who continuosly leave Negative feedback too sellers for reasons the Seller can decide are not justified. I noticed that if you check feedback of other sellers there are negative feedbacks that the ID o...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does MP ever withdraw from your CDN bank acct?

I'm just about to sign up for MP.I sell on .com.I have a $USD acct at my Canadian bank. This account charges a fee for every withdrawl. Are there times when MP takes money out of your bank acct? For those of you who've been on MP for a while, how oft...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Item Does Not Show Up In Ending Soonest Search

Hoping someone can help here. I'm new to selling on Ebay so not 100% sure how all this works. I have an item that is listed as a Buy It Now that has spent its 30 days listed and is ending soon. However, when I go to search for my item on Ebay within ...

Sales drop off collides with MP conversion messages? Things that make you go hmmm...

For those who's sales have dropped off, did they drop at about the same time the "you need to register for MP messages" started? As others have mentioned, my sales on .COM now have all but dropped off. I noticed this morning that I got my first email...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are eBay Labels still using last month's fuel surcharge?

Although I have never used eBay Labels so far (I always move on straight to Shippo), I couldn't help but notice how the rate it was quoting was always off by a couple of cents. $16.98 for Tracked Packet USA 500g instead of $17.02. $14.00 for Expedite...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Observation - eBay Labels

I don't use eBay labels but just spotted this for a recent order on that page. Has anyone using eBay Labels seen substantial savings with the service as of late? Major savings with Tracked USA compared to Expedited/Xpresspost. -Lotz

eBay Labels discount.JPG

Managed Payments Glitches

So i was invited to Managed Payments and was told i could have my 65 thousand items which are sold on .com in US dollars all put into a US holding currency, and our fees would be taken out off the top. ebay posted it was a one time lifetime decision ...

switching to managed payment time line..

i am asked to have all my details in by the end of the month.. how long did most of you wait, until they switched you over,, was it right away or a month later,, i am the middle of the month billing, so i would assume it would be close to there??

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Amazing Customer (Seller) Support

Customer (seller) care and satisfaction have definitely reached a new level at Ebay Canada. Just recently we received this from Ebay. You have missed the deadline to register for eBay to manage your payments and, effective today, your ability to crea...

• 13 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! Scammer chargeback

Buyer opens account on April 15th, buys $400.00 item from me. Waits 25 days and then files chargeback with their credit card company saying I shipped another item. And even though I've been a seller for a decade and have over $20,000 in sales, scamme...

CANADIAN SELLERS, WHO LIST ON .COM AND HAVE SWITCHED TO MP SUCESSFULLY, CHIME IN HERE

I am being forced into MP by June 15. In the last few days i have read scores of horror stories regarding Canadian sellers switching to MP with disasterous results. This has got me very concerned. I sell mostly on .com and have a .com store. I also l...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping labels with MP

What is the simplest and most economic way to print shipping labels when on MP? Like most sellers I have always used Paypal and find it so easy to use. I have never used any other method. Can others hear let me know what they find is the best alterna...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post + Ebay = No chance for the Seller

Hello, First time posting but I read you guys often. This is just me sharing an experience I had. It is a bit long so sorry in advance for that: I sold a 225$ Nike Running Vest that I had purchased at a local store, brand new. I think I paid 25$ or 3...

• 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Has everyone added their SIN on the MP form?

I still keep being asked to confirm my bank info. I phoned eBay and they told me I have to add my SIN on the form, but I am not sure about doing that. Advice please. I am just waiting for the micro payments and I am hoping that will then complete the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment Disputes and the New $20 Fee

Yesterday a buyer opened a Payment Dispute in the amount of $12 for a $16.99 item, citing "Not As Described". 3 days after shipping. Without contacting me.In the dispute, I'm given only two options: to challenge it or refund the buyer.No option to ha...

Hidden Secret about Ebay Managed Payment

I have been on managed payment for about 2 months now and everything seems to be working fine for me except a few minor glitch here and there...but overall it was a seemless transition. Until the crap hit the fan. The infamous; buyer disputed the cha...

• 28 replies
  • 8 helpful

item not received request refund will come from ebay?

a buyer has opened a INR request because the item is stuck and tracking is not updating. I spoke to a ebay rep on chat and she told me that because it's not my fault, i will not be forced to refund the buyer and ebay will pay the buyer on my behalf??...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Limits for a new Business Account

Hi There! I currently have a successful online shop and am looking to expand my business online using multiple selling platforms, so I created a new business account on ebay. I offer stencils that I have designed and and professionally cut myself. Ea...

Managed payments US payouts.

I was reading some of the boards as I am a seller who sells both on .ca and .com. They just switched me over and I just checked and I can't see my USD account on my file that I registered. I thought well maybe it is on .com and no, refers me back to ...

bank.jpg us.jpg
Labels