Someone is accusing me of selling fake Pit Viper sunglasses

I listed two pairs of authentic Pit Viper sunglasses I ordered myself directly from the Pit Viper website.

I am selling one pair because they got scratched and the other because I have a similar colorway.

I just got a message from an eBay member saying my scratched Pit Vipers are fake and to enjoy getting banned.

What is this idiot's problem? If someone fraudulently claims they are fake can I be in trouble even though I have the receipt from Pit Viper and I can guarantee beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are authentic?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

He enjoys bullying strangers on the internet.

Well, everybody needs a hobby.

It depends on whether PitViper is part of the VeRO programme.

In any case, DO NOT RESPOND.

That encourages his hobby.

And put him on your Blocked Bidder List.

Hmmm-- check to see if his ID is a seller of sunglasses. If he is, you might consider Reporting him for auction interference.

If the listing is Fixed Price, add Immediate Payment Required, which tends to discourage scammers and vigilantes.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Block them and add in your listing if not already done so, a copy of the receipt minus details and state that you purchased them directly from the official website that is your "providence" as they say.

Do not read any other messages from that person, do not reply, the reply is what they crave...

...Happy Holidays!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply