Store Subscription Glitch

I received the following:

"Your yearly Premium Store subscription was renewed on May 1, 2018.

The monthly subscription fee for your Premium Store is C $49.95. This subscription begins on May 1, 2018. Your new subscription and the length of the term of your new subscription will renew automatically and continue until you cancel it."

That is fine. But under promotional offers is shows an anchor store with 10,000 listings.  Any idea what is going on?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hey, you're right! I got the same message at which I scarcely even glanced as it was expected due to my store contract renewal being set to June 1 but when I check my Seller Hub, it says I'm the proud owner of an Anchor Store as well. Probably a glitch. Like the last time it went crazy and gave everyone all levels of stores available but not. 

Wheeee, another 10,000 listings to go, let the good times rollWheeee, another 10,000 listings to go, let the good times roll

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Yesterday afternoon, I changed one of my stores from yearly to monthly.  My yearly subscription was going to renew as of May 1st. eBay wouldn’t let me do it on .ca only on .com and the price they gave me after I changed was just weird ...$28.69 

Makes no sense at all, should be 27.95 per month, same on both .ca and .com. I guess it wouldn’t be eBay without all the glitches.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Mine looks the same as you posted and I have a basic store, I also received this email in my ebay msgs, note also the name it is addressed to

Hi secured,

Your yearly Basic Store subscription will be renewed on July 1, 2018.  etc.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:

Hey, you're right! I got the same message at which I scarcely even glanced as it was expected due to my store contract renewal being set to June 1 but when I check my Seller Hub, it says I'm the proud owner of an Anchor Store as well. Probably a glitch. Like the last time it went crazy and gave everyone all levels of stores available but not. 

Wheeee, another 10,000 listings to go, let the good times rollWheeee, another 10,000 listings to go, let the good times roll

It's all over the US boards as well.

Maybe we will all get billed for Anchor stores

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Its a glitch, if you list past your normal listings you will be charged.  I just experimented and found that to be.  If would be nice if Ebay would allow this glitch to go through, but of course that would mean giving up the almighty dollar. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

This is definitely a glitch. I have a Premium Store which I pay for monthly. And just looked at my promotions for this month & I have been bumped up to an Anchor Store with 10,000 fixed price listings & 1,000 auction listings.  I'll keep it if they charge the same for my premium store. Ha.ha.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yes, it seems like not that many weeks ago since the last time this happened too. I think it might be time to can the guy with his finger on that button. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@skylarstuff wrote:

Its a glitch, if you list past your normal listings you will be charged.  I just experimented and found that to be.  If would be nice if Ebay would allow this glitch to go through, but of course that would mean giving up the almighty dollar. 

You've used up all your listings on the morning of the first of the month? How do you manage for the rest of the month?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

They've been having problems for a while.

I am an anchor store, and a couple weeks ago all the sudden a premium store allocation ALSO showed up, and the relisting counts were showing under it. I was worried because eventually it would exceed the allowance and I didn't want to be paying.

I phoned it in, they knew about it and it righted itself a week or so ago. 

Today things are still normal for me, fortunately.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I have multiple ID's
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@skylarstuff wrote:
I have multiple ID's

Here is brian.t from Ebay reply to this fiasco:

Hi ____________while we definitely strive for changes and updates to be 100% seamless, there are times when we may fall short of that. I assure you, before any new features are rolled out there is extensive testing done to work out any problems that may arise. With a site as large as eBay, there are still times when some issues don't present themselves until they go live. When this occurs, we will work to resolve problems as quickly as possible. I appreciate your help in investigating this!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply