Surprise, eBay charge commission for those items not sell it.

Surprise, eBay charge commission for those items not sell it.

I just notice now, option Reserve price listen fee. It not free. Pathetic! I am deaf and nonverbal and without support. Is hard to complain with eBay. I never notice this option Reserve Not Met cost fee. Because regular ad is free until you really sell your item and eBay charge commission. I agree. But this time they charge me events no sell my item because this time I chose option Reserve Not Met. Can I request to reimburse credit to me?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Surprise, eBay charge commission for those items not sell it.

For future reference you can use this link to check Ebay fees before you complete your listing. Have used in the past when I have been listing items of higher value and was concerned about the final fees. At least then you will have an approximate idea and can change things if you need to. It does not include any standard fees you would have to Paypal.

https://www.fees.ebay.ca/feeweb/feecalculator

-CM

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Paypal fees without a store as follows:

Flat rate per transaction

2.9% + $0.30

INCLUDES

PayPal Payments Standard, Request Money, PayPal.Me

-CM

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

ebay = very bad technical service especially for deafness and nonverbal people no have TTY phone in the year 2018 compared aliexpress or amazon.
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

. Some company don't have chat with technicals service but have email address for help contact department example email address help@xxxx.com. Easy for me, no TTY phone and live in nursing home. Nurse no time help personal web problem. I use only the internet, email, Facebook and Skype. Why need TTY phone and rent 20$ monthly phone line for enable use TTY phone in the year 2018?
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Finally ebay accept reimburse me. But conclusion, very hard to contact with ebay support technical for billing if you are deaf and nonverbal. Graceful facebook.com/ebay. Thank you facebook. That's why facebook is so popular. Mark Zuckerbergh is multibiliionaire for help a lot company opportunity support technical. Pathetic!
Message 25 of 25
latest reply