THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

stillyesic_0-1619886321368.png

stillyesic
Community Member

CLASSIC VIEW?????you cant!!!!!!!!!-just got off the phone with them-and if you are not using Google Chrome -you may be missing a few of the new tabs -such as me trying to relist 80 items at once-guess what  NO TAB for relisting ALL at same time ---I would have to do it one at a time -----WHAT?????----she said click on this new look selling tab ---I say--Idon't have it--What browswer are you using ??-Firefox -----you need to try it with Chrome

Now if it doesnt go from Bad to Worse---I need to update  to Chrome to sell on Ebay????-what !!!!!!

What a pleasure after 19 years on Ebay to put up with this now --Good luck to the rest of you and Your EBAY----might have to go back to good ole Craigslist and  Kijiji where its a pleasure to use-Peeved in Canada

Message 4 of 3
latest reply
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

I have a Chrome account, tried to get the classic view from there, it goes straight through to the new version, no way to change it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

Yep! Re-listing 50 items one at a time myself. No more seller totals either so'll I'll have to add up my monthly sales manually. Who dreams up this garbage?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

Use the Seller Hub, bulk relist is SIMPLE (and it doesn't matter which browser you use).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

19 years on ebay and I am now going to ask you-Where is the Sellers Hub and the Bulk Relist ???

I cannot find this on my Overview Page and my Unsold page??-thanks

Ebay just decided to change things around without my permission lol!!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

I just went to my Unsold List and chose the first 25 with one click.

Not going farther because each item on the list is unique and requires special handling, but I did it with a few dozen paperback a couple of weeks ago that were Free Shipping and didn't need weights and dimensions added.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply