Traffic slow since July 18th.

Any ideas?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

For myself, traffic slow since 2017...

Good luck and best wishes for better happenings...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Things were slow since 2012

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It's been "Slow" since eBay was used for "Profit" by its Shareholders...

...if they had never "sold" PayPal!! we would not have this upcoming MP "Fiasco".  And, it's been slowing down on here since 2014 and why I now also use Shopify and the "freedom" it allows!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes. I've noticed it too. And across three of four active selling accounts.

Two of those accounts have been moved to Managed Payments, but since Views are also down.....

Well, March through June was smoking hot and basically I think I'm back to my normal summer rhythm.

It helps to have 20 years of records showing the normal ups and downs of sales.

I sell packets of discounted postage, mostly to eBay sellers, and there has also been a dropoff in those sales, so whether it is the summer doldrums (probable) or the messy switch to Managed Payments (which should increase the ways customers can pay and includes Paypal  so unlikely) I guess I'll ride it out.

I actually got a sale today. On AZ.  Now I just have to wait a month to get paid by them. This is my first sale there in over 36 days.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Same here. Usually I sell between $1500 to $3000 monthly. Don’t be impressed, it’s wheelchair parts, from $50 to $750. It’s the major drop in views that crashed. Thx for your answer and wish you the best.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I think people are spending more in the stores and getting out there since Phase 3 was announced here in Canada. US buyers have also been a bit quiet, but they generally have been all year for me.

I think it will pick up again in a few weeks when everyone starts prepping for back to school/work.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Well not so sure...all of my sales for the past 6 weeks (and that's not a lot because my eBay sales have been few and far between for the past 1-1/2 years, and my other selling venue which is now been bringing in more sales), have all been USA buyers...

Message 8 of 8
latest reply