UNABLE TO LIST SINCE FRIDAY EVENING.

There seems to be something going on since there is a thread about this on dotCOM too.

I can't post new listings, template listings, or Sell Similar listings.

Whether or not I choose a template, the page I get is greyed out.

This happens on dotCOM and on dotCA

Any suggestions?

I called FBChat at 4:30 Saturday, got a response at about 8pm, the agent was obviously swamped  and had given up on me by 11pm.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: UNABLE TO LIST SINCE FRIDAY EVENING.

I have not had any problems myself. I just tried a sell similar and everything was normal.

Not sure what browser you use (myself I use Safari on Mac). I don't really have suggestion other than trying on a different browser and clearing cache. I know I had been having intermittent problems but I got a new computer for my birthday and everything has been hunky dory since (knock on wood).

Hope it gets worked out, if the agents are swamped you're not alone so at least you know they will be looking into it.

I don't know if you've tried to do anything from your phone, even just for fun to see if it works from the app. Seems the more they do for the app the more problems we have here on the desktop.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Got one item up but dotCOM allowed me to fill the form but not to upload.

And many posters, including long-time seller like @inhawaii are reporting the same problems.

I will try switching to  Safari , if I can figure out how.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Try to reset your browser (clear cookies, etc) and do a fresh sign in.

To troubleshoot before doing this, you can try signing into eBay using incognito/private browsing. This disables all cookies and extensions that you normally have. If listing an item works using an incognito tab, then you know it isn't an issue with the software. It is either an issue with an extension or a setting in your browser.

You can then clear cookies, or clear all info related to eBay from your browser. Sign back in and try again. If that doesn't work, disable extensions one by one in order to pin point which extension is interfering with eBay.

If that still does not work, you could try a different browser. While it is a hassle, it might be a temporary fix until whatever the problem is resolves itself. If it doesn't work on a different browser, I would assume it is an issue with eBay internally.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I got this message from the Chat folks an hour or so ago after I had sent them a link to the main thread on dotCOM.

Thanks for sending that over, and we're happy you did. We do see, since we last talked, the tech team has reported they've identified the issue, and they have resolved it. Please try it again, and let us know if it's working for you on your end. ~David P

Do you think they were unaware of the problem until my complaint came in last night?  And that they didn't bother to check the Seller Board where the problem had been discussed for over 24 hours?

I guess they really don't monitor the Boards.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply