What is the deal with sports on TV burnt to DVD here? Hello? Copyright laws?

35vblue
Community Member

OK, how many times do I have to see DVDs of mainly soccer games that are obvious just someone who has burned the TV broadcast to DVD? I get "trying" to sell them on the Internet but on eBay? I mean, it's such an obviously blatant skirting of copyright laws. Why does eBay even allow this? Then also these guys have tons of feedback and get a good rep based on selling illegally copied DVDs.

I could list a ton of sellers but I won't here. Just search any sport on DVD.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: What is the deal with sports on TV burnt to DVD here? Hello? Copyright laws?

There is tons of that going on all the time partner .. Reporting anything is a waste of time..

Disney DVD's alll over are bootlegs.. No disney code means you got a bootleg

OR 3D and disney movies sold by Canadian sellers for $20-$25 .. Unless it is old movie they are stolen goods ...

All most people care about is the price..

I sold for 2 years authentic Disney movies a.k.a 3D movies .. After 2 years I hook up with 2 legit Huge Suppliers only to find out my other suppliers was selling me stolen **bleep** because most NEw Authentic 3D and Disney movies will cost you $20-$35 from Authorized dealers .. So even though my customers were getting cheap authentic goods my supplier was possibly setting me up to be charged and when I confronted him bammmm he dissappeared with 9k of my money ..

Ebay is full of this junk and maybe if they did something about it us honest hard working sellers would have more of a fighting chance to exist on here and make a good buck,....  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply