Forum Posts

INR Refund Re-Payments.

The past 3 months have been pretty brutal for me with INR claims. Pretty much 50/50, Canada to US percentage of customers making the claims. Of course I've been handing out refunds every time, once a specific time frame passes. Not ONCE has anyone co...

sold an item through paypal, ebay holding funds

I sold an item and the funds are held by ebay until the 22nd of December (estimated). I saw somewhere that if the buyer leaves positive feedback, I should get paid automatically. I received positive feedback today (the ninth) and of course I have pro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cart and checkout

I've been wondering why my US sales have tanked lately. Figured Cassini was limiting my US exposure, and resigned myself to the fact I couldn't do much about it.But another thing occurred to me this morning as I put on my buyer hat. Wanted to get a c...

Feedback on cancelled items

Hi Everyone, me again With regards to that sale I lost recently. I now have 14 cancelled items and my screen says I am supposed to leave feedback for them. Will this notice just disappear in time, or am I really supposed to leave feedback. Can I get ...

HELP ! BIN price not showing in listing and shipping calculator is out of whack !!!! I have bids !

Hi,I have a listing and the BIN price is not showing. I checked and it shows that I chose it. Somehow the shipping calculator changed my measurements to imperial and now my shippping is way off target.I have bids,watchers and quite a few page views. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ya know how sometimes the argument is satisfying in itself?

Kalvin referred a situation of mine, on up the ladder. Apparently that woke up the other than lucid. I got burned on a couple of South American parcels. All I really lost is the postage, so what. My argument was, why is Paypal shipping saying I have ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Limits

"A Platinum PowerSeller who has been listing on eBay since the late 1990's recently stumbled upon the fact that eBay had placed limits on his account without his knowing. While many sellers are aware of eBay seller limits, it seems eBay only displays...

CanadaPost phasing out door-to-door delivery

In their ongoing effort to work less for more money while at the same time giving our overweight nation more opportunities for daily exercise, CanadaPost intends to phase out door mailboxes in favor of community mailboxes over next 5 yrs: http://www....

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another GRRRRR

Had a item sell last night that stated there was a message in order details. Signed into .ca ..nothing there. Had to sign into .com to get the message.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Paypal Payments per 1 Shipment

Customer paid for a few items, they all packed and ready to ship next day. However, customer bought a few more items, I combined shipment and only charged 60 cents for shipping which covered paypal and ebay additional fees. My rate of 'Shipping and h...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

A shocking event......Canada Post

I had a shipment coming from Future Shop besides their bogus "order before midnight and have it tomorrow" scam, when you get to the final page of checkout there is a box that tells you "Did we say next day, oh we meant next day except when we are bus...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYPAL refunds a customer before the goods arrival date

I recently had a case where I shipped by CANADA POST and the customer had requested "SURFACE MAIL" the CANADA POST standard was 6-8 weeks delivery.8 weeks is not due until 13th December.Just prior to 6 weeks the buyer told me via EBAY email that EBAY...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Duplicate listings

I accidentally listed 2 identical auctions, one ending last evening and the other tonight. Even though the first one has ended the second one still does not show up in my store (and therefore not in search). Technically it is no longer a duplicate li...

Question About Listing Coins

I have some coins to list. I read a post here where someone was complaining that a seller had cleaned a coin. I'd love to clean these up a bit, but after that thread I'm no sure. Is there some kind of rule about cleaning coins?Would even a little was...

another promotion December 9 to 13

this site as just given another promotion by invitation. i never seen a promotion at this time of the year during the last promotion i actually seen a decrease in the # of listings. i think a lot of part time sellers wont bother with promotions when ...

Poor sales and now one of "those' buyers

Sales have been horrid as of late - 2 in the last 2 months. One of those now has opened a case for item not delivered. I monitor my tracked items and try to keep it in mind where they are and when they get delivered, and this is easy to do with only ...

Resolved! ebay claim

i need a clarification. is the 45 day limit to file a claim starting from when the purchase is made or starting from when the payment is made? thank you

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay's not what it used to be

Hi all. I dont know about you but it just seems that every year my sales go down, my profit margin goes down, but ebays fees go up. It would be nice if Ebay started to pay more attention to us sellers selling than finding more creative way of milking...

Changing the Font size on Invoices

Does anybody know how is adjust on the font size on the customer invoice/address label printed in the Selling Manger. Some how, when I print my shipping labels in Selling manager, the shipping address font is half the size of the return address.

Very high prices using ebay shipping calculator

I have a current item listed for sale, and have received a message about it asking why the shipping rate to the US was so high. I used the ebay shipping calculator when I posted my listing, which resulted in an estimate of $34, but when I just checke...

eBay.com Automatic relist 3 times for free

I came across this topic in Seller Central on eBay.com. Apparently you can relist automatically for free for three time and it does not count against your monthly limit. The topic was posted in July 2013 and is still active. I have a link to a help f...

Zero sales

Anyone having a serious lack of sales action? I haven't seen this inaction ever in my short career on Ebay, seems like business has just dried up completely. Nothing for 2 months now and I am feeling like I am on some kind of black list.

Seller Listing Recommendations

On my Active Listings page there is a "Listing Recommendations" tab that I haven't really noticed before. When I click on the tab it gives me the recommendation to "Add a condition description to help buyers quickly understand exactly what to expect"...

Labels