What??

Is there a reason for making Views almost invisible... light grey on a white background? What was wrong with black?? And if and when I find Views to click on it there's a ludicrously irrelevant graph of Listing Traffic History. All this silly tinkering looks like a make-work project for a bloated IT department. Please leave well enough alone.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What??

??? - I see no difference in the color for views, so not sure what/why you are seeing anything different from last month or the month before...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What??

What is "ludicrous" about the chart? That along with the default display being for the past 30 days actually makes the views information useful.

Oh I see now, it's irrelvant because you only list Auctions so you never have views from a month ago or six months or two years or in my case mostly 4+ years. For the 90% of sellers who only use Fixed Price the new Views reporting actually turns them from pointless to actually useful.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What??

The number of Views is light grey on my devices. The number of Watchers is black.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

What??

I use Seller Hub and the views/watchers same color which is basically same color as the print used for this response.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

What??

I noticed I have the same thing on my ebay overview page. I look at my active items and on  the left where it says views in blue the number isn't visible above  unless I click on the blue views word and then it opens a small window where I see the views number in black with a traffic chart of the past 30 days.  Strange.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply