When does TL end?

I can't remember when ebay discontinues supporting TL ..................... this spring sometime?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: When does TL end?

I believe it is June 2017 but I don't think an exact date was given so it could be the beginning or end of June.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Supposed to be June but it's also supposed to be "not until the Sellers Hub is ready for prime time". By "ready" I mean has all the added functionality (or close) that currently is available with TL.

My guess is that TL will get a reprieve especially as the Sellers Hub isn't yet available at all for Canadian sellers. Seems like almost every planned change over the past couple of years has been postponed for months or even a year.

Similar to the no active content policy which is also supposed to come into effect in June but may not unless a simple replacement for YouTube video (the current method won't work if active content is banned) happens really soon.

I have no inside info but I could see some of these changes being put off until January 2018. TL might be part of that.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I agree, sellers hub has a long way to still go in features currently provided by TL.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply