Wrong feedback score showing up.

It's been a few weeks sometimes i see a wrong feedbacks score on my profil. There's a glitch like it stuck to 174. Then i refresh and it's back to normal. Then it happen again. It's randomly and on regular basis. 

Anyone experience it and/or know to fix that? Nothing hurting but just a bit annoying. 

As shown my account (not this posting one) is at 201, but was showing 174: 

Capture d’écran 2023-06-09 104634.png

Capture d’écran 2023-06-09 104700.png

  

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@rocketscollectibles wrote:

It's been a few weeks sometimes i see a wrong feedbacks score on my profil. There's a glitch like it stuck to 174. Then i refresh and it's back to normal. Then it happen again. It's randomly and on regular basis. 

Anyone experience it and/or know to fix that? Nothing hurting but just a bit annoying. 

As shown my account (not this posting one) is at 201, but was showing 174: 

Capture d’écran 2023-06-09 104634.png

Capture d’écran 2023-06-09 104700.png

  

@rocketscollectibles 

For the past couple of months I show a variety of feedback scores. Really depends on the page you view from. 

a)lotzofuniquegoodies (2335)

b)Seller feedback (2,040)

I've also seen 2010 and 2028 view numbers when viewing different pages during the same time period.

No idea why this happens. Just that it does. Like the old adage...Results/milage may vary. Or similar to view results. Best taking with a grain of salt/shot of Baileys.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yes this has also been happening to me for some time. 

My "stuck in time" one is at 17690, the actual number is 17813 so that gives an idea how long mine has been stuck (in certain situations).

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Glad to see i'm not alone. 

Now i made a sale today and i noticed the buyer is a repeat buyer. He bought from me in may. But on the order he's not shown as a repeat buyer. Means my datas about repeat business are probably unnacurate. ebay is so always broken. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

If they haven't paid yet it won't show up. (Or if they paid immediately until the funds are processing).

I saw this happen before on someone I knew had bought from me numerous times but until they actually pay it may not show up (that's what happened for me anyways. But then again it may just be another broken feature as you say. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Another glitch, but not a seriuos one. Mine also varies +/- 400 😁

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Regarding repeat buyer, same ebay id?

I ask because I've had buyers buy two different things and use 2 different ids before (NOT guest ids either)

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I don't like that if a buyer buys something for the first time and buys something else a minute later they are shown as "repeat buyer". Really in my mind this is a "delayed multi item buyer". This happens a LOT to me because I have a buyer buy something from .COM and from .CA which immediately makes them a repeat buyer because you can't cross sites on the same sale.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

I don't like that if a buyer buys something for the first time and buys something else a minute later they are shown as "repeat buyer". Really in my mind this is a "delayed multi item buyer". This happens a LOT to me because I have a buyer buy something from .COM and from .CA which immediately makes them a repeat buyer because you can't cross sites on the same sale.

@ricarmic 

Has there ever been an explanation for when a buyer buys 3 items they are counted as 1 positive vs 3. But in the example of those 3 items arrive late they are counted as 3 on the eBay scoreboard when/if they leave negatives/neutrals?

-Lotz

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@38e_avenue wrote:

Another glitch, but not a seriuos one. Mine also varies +/- 400 😁

@38e_avenue 

Starting (for awhile now) to get difficult to know when something is a glitch or a eBay product improvement!?!?! In other words...A permanent change.

-Lotz

Message 10 of 10
latest reply