You need to update your account details by Jan 31, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues.

Anyone got this? 

You need to update your account details by Jan 31, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future. 

They ask for my passport or DL? 

After selling here since 22 years? 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: You need to update your account details by Jan 31, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues.

The scam business is everywhere on the rise, so some additional security measures are understandeable in this new, crazy e-commerce world ....

I suspect that the scammers are graduates of the troll farms that the Russian and Chinese governments set up to interfere with Western elections.

They found how easy it is to find and scam "low information/ poorly educated" voters and decided to go out on their own.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Re: You need to update your account details by Jan 31, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues.

In the US they are rolling out being able to pay for an eBay purchase from your MP balance. I haven't really looked at or read much about it so have no idea how it works or if it can be used for eBay seller fees as well.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

I would prefer to pay my Store subscription fees from my MP balance, as I did with PP,  but weekly transfers make that difficult if I had a slow week.
It only happens a couple of times a year, over all my accounts, but it is still an irritation.

It's what happened to me. The weekly transfer happened on Tuesday (1 November) - so they transferred themselves all money from MP to my bank, and then next day they punished me for not having enough money in my MP . Very funny! 

Message 23 of 23
latest reply