anyone else having issues regarding auctions saying " seller doesn't ship to" ?

I have been having a recurring issue  with  buyers  from the USA   getting the  " seller doesn't ship to your country"  response,  when I have all of my auctions set  to  ship worldwide.

It seems the only  way around it  is if I set it to   submit an offer..

Pretty  sure this is the main reason  why  my sales have tanked  as of late.

Frustrated AF! 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

We've noticed this as well. For 2 days now, all new listings from US sellers show "shipping info unavailable - contact seller", I was hoping it was only an issue for Americans. 😞

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I just checked a few of your listings while putting my location in the USA - both did not have a shipping amount to the States. 

Are you sure you have either a "fixed" amount or "calculate" checked off for the US in your shipping info?  Maybe try "revise your item" to check and make sure.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@battlef2000 

Which service are you using for shipping to the US? I don't see a shipping cost for any of your items to the US. The problem could be that you haven't specified a service that can be used to the US or if you are using expedited USA, your dimensions could be too small.

The minimum measurements for parcels in the US and Canada are different so each dimension must be at least the minimum otherwise the calculator won't work. For expedited USA the minimum is 21 cm x 14cm x 5mm.  The min. for Tracked Packet USA is 14cm x 9cm x 1mm

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@justbrostrading 

Which listing(s) are you having a problem with?  Your listing on the US site which means you have to use a flat rate so its up to you to put in the $ amount that you want to use.  When I look at your listings they all show free shipping to the US. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sorry, I meant that I've noticed that most newly listed American sellers items are showing "Shipping not specified". I've contacted several sellers who have claimed everything looks right on their end and that they have shipping, to Canada, set up as usual. I was under the assumption the original poster was having the same trouble with his own listings showing as such to buyers. If that is the case, I find it highly unlikely it's because they've suddenly forgotten how to specify shipping info. 🙂

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Shipping issues on .ca and .com are usually different. The two calculators are not connected at all.    In almost all cases shipping not specified on .ca is a problem with the dimensions and service being used.  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Ships to Worldwide isn't good enough.

You need to choose Custom Location-> USA and then set a service and a price.

Then for the rest of the world -> Offer Another Service-> Custom Location-> choose among the countries listed -> set service and price

You can do this a gain and again if you want to use different services for say Mexico and Australia.
Note that these Custom Locations can have either Flat Rate or Calculated Shipping. But the shipping format has to be the same.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If you just use Ships to World wide, all non-Canada customers will be told to contact you for the cost of shipping.

Most won't

Message 9 of 9
latest reply