Forum Posts

Glitch in offers I just came across

Hi, Buddy and I struck up a deal for an item I listed. We agreed to $80 all in. I chnage the listing to $80, free shipping, and I wake up this morning to him asking me why the price is lower? I check it out on my phone, yes! The price is $53. I look ...

Need help with an address please!

I have to ship an item and eBay shows it going to an address in Oberrieden CH. That is definitely not China. I looked up Oberrieden on Google Maps and it seems to be either Switzerland or Germany, for some reason it shows as both. So where do I send ...

Skincare that contains CBD oil banned?

I had a skincare listing removed because it contains CBD Oil. It looks like all of them have been flagged and removed - except still listed on the UK site:New HERBIVORE Emerald OilAnyone know why skincare items that are not ingested are banned?

Selling Overview page says "Add recommended item specifics" to almost ALL listings!

This happened just today. In the selling overview page, it shows 5 listings with a grey box that says something like: "Recommended item specifics missing: 6 item specifics" with a blue box beside it "add item specifics" for me to click and add... wha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 46 replies
  • 3 helpful

Selling items using a drop down menu?

for example selling sports cards; on the listing they have a drop down menu where you can select which card you need to complete a regular or insert set. Are these sellers only charged by ebay for ONE auction listing. Anyone know.?And if you use this...

Resolved! i make a sale ebay sends the money to my bank a few days later they take the money for a shipping

E bay has turned into a three ring circus,i make a sale ,they send the money to my bank print out a shipping label and they take the money for the shipping label from my bank,this is crazy,why not take the shipping f,rom the total from the sale, the ...

How many IDs to have in the MP world....

I was going to reply to the US$ discussion but this probably warrants its own thread. Well, I could be wrong, but I really do not want to have 2 ids one for each of .CA and .COM. I have a lot of long time regular customers, a number that have been wi...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Canadians-what are your reasons for wanting USD?

I’ve always been paid in USD and enjoyed it because I could use the USD (through PayPal) to purchase things from the US IN USD. Now that PayPal is not going to be an option, I’m not sure if I want to be paid in USD or not. What are YOUR reasons for w...

What's going on with Shippo?

Anyone having issues with Shippo lately ? Did Ebay drop them in favor of their own in house shipping? First there were issues with tracking not updating on the ebay site. As of yesterday I've noticed Shippo flat out does not even work with ebay. Ther...

Ebay fee question for the members who understand the fees

Im probably just to lazy to figure this out my self. I just sold an item and recieved payment through the new pay program Ebay forced on us. After looking at the fees, I feel that the fees are higher.Does this amount look right to anyone. Seems more ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments with eBay store

Hi,I have signed up for MP in CAD dollars. Currently I have an eBay store that I list items in .ca and .com. I noticed an invite was sent out to have USD payouts via US Chequing account from a Canadian Bank.I list about 600 in .com and 800 in .ca. If...

Using Letter Mail for Small Jewellery / Other Item

Is it ok to use letter mail service to be send from Canada to USA for a small jewellery /other item where the envelope is really thin?Someone told me that i can not use this service unless there are papers inside, else anyother item shipping to USA, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping charges are now higher

First time I have filled out a Shipping form under the program Ebay has layed out. First of all , i only get a ne side of the sheet printed where I used to get both sides printed, giving me a record of where it was sent to, and the tracking number al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MP getting paid in USD as a Canadian seller?

I'm located in Canada but sell exclusively on .com for USD The managed payments registration allows USD as currency but not US based bank account, they're forcing a Canadian bank. I have TD and RBC US located accounts as well but can't enter them sin...

Order to Cyprus Intl Small Packet Air

An FYI for all Had a recent low value order to Cyprus. Shipped Small Packet Air International. UR#. 2 scans so far in eBay. Label created May 4. Jamaica NY 5:28am May 10 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY JAMAICA, NY 11430No scans with CP/USPSUS parcels...

USD Payout to Canadian USD Bank Account

Just a quick question for anyone who may have knowlege in regards to this matter. If a Canadian seller opts to receive USD payouts to a Canadian USD bank account, are the USD's directly deposited to Canadian USD account simple as that? Or are there a...

Attention Tyler or other eBay employee

Please look at this posting. there is a major issue involved. "Why is a buyer allowed to open a case so early?" https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Why-is-a-buyer-allowed-to-open-a-case-so-early/m-p/458659#M125175

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer not picking up from post office

Hey everyone! I have searched through old posts and sound some answers, but not everything I was looking for. I am now coming to tap into the collective wisdom of the group here. I sent an item, with tracking to a buyer and they attempted delivery on...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

A very rare customer request!

22 years on eBay and a first time request today! A customer sent me a message asking me to INCREASE the price of my item! Turns out they had a coupon and they couldn't use it unless my price was a dollar more as the coupon had a minumum price. Had a ...

• 5 replies
  • 10 helpful
Labels