authenticity program glitch,listing that suppose to be in it not having, the qualify amount not$100

hi, a canadian seller here.

a few months ago i ecountered a glitch for listing that are suppose to qualify for the authenticity program

adult shoes, priced over $100 and brands. the listings were indeed under the authenticity program with the patch thing shown.

but a few months back that started to glitch, listing that were under the coverage turn not with it, not only if you make the listing brand new from scratch, not even through "sell similar" or "relist".

that sort of took care of the problem.

but yesterday night i tried to list a few listing and the men ones only would have the program apply if i put the price to over $150 either cad or usd works the same. but no matter what situation  and pricei put for women they will not have it, and like half of my listing of women shoes turn from having the program to not having it. i know it's not about the over $100 or not thing because there's one at $75 that is still having it. $120 that isn't.

the customer service few months back said they are going to fix it, but it only got worse.

how am i going to get my listing having the authencity protection without forcing to list them at price that i don't need to? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: authenticity program glitch,listing that suppose to be in it not having, the qualify amount not$

The first 2 or 3 listings I looked at did show the AG on your listing but the Jeremy Scott I looked at did not.  However, when I changed by location to the US both of those listings did show as being sent through the program.  So it seems to be a problem here, not in 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply