do you get credit for items you buy on ebay toward your account

i was wondering if you get credit towards your account that being whether your in the hole with ebay as iam at 2.90 % bad boy status  for purchaces you make or is just your sales  credit that get you out of the hole towards prefered seller status ? --  since i have lately made a lot of purchases and was wondering if got any credit for those purchaces -- thanks for the info in advance 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

byto253
Community Member

If you are referring to purchases reducing strikes on your seller account, no.  They are separate. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thank-you for the info was wondering if that was the case as after many purchaces i see no change in my as you call them strikes against me % wise

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Sellers get Strikes for losing Claims and Disputes.

Eventually those do wear off, but it takes 12 months.

Strikes can mean higher fees, restrictions to the number and value of listing, or even closed accounts.

The restrictions can be temporary or permanent.

The best way to end restrictions and fee increases is to make a lot of sales and have no problems with them.

I see you already have discounts on many items, which are selling,  that you have broken up your wholesale lots to make them more attractive to homeowners and DIY enthusiasts , and that you offer Free Shipping on many items.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply