e-bays new joke format

what a joke e-bay has become, i can't even find my paypal acct., takes forever to locate what was once so simple! To add all the item specifics is !@#$%^ ridiculous and time consuming, I have a regular job! Any advice where to sell from now on and keep all my customers?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: e-bays new joke format

Most accounts have been switched from Paypal to Managed Payment by now, so that's likely why you have a hard time locating it.

Ignore the alert if they are only "recommended" item specifics. 

I'm sure people who have successfully found a replacement wouldn't be here answering that question...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I guess that depends on whether we have closed eBay account &/or no longer follow the community &/or no longer hang out in the forums from a long standing habit...

I still have a few unsold/ended eBay listings to transfer over to my other selling venue...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This morning I "updated" about 30 listings in about 30 minutes.

Go to your Active Listing.

Look for listings with a Note about updating.

Click on the Note.

You will get a popup that will show you what is in place and what eBay requires you to confirm.

The "recommended" are below that and can be ignored if your wish.

Don't forget to click on "add custom value" if your Item Specific was specific enough that you had to type it in. (With books, that's generally the title. )

Once you find your PP account, book mark it so that you can access it directly without going through eBay. As @zee-chan  says, eBay is dropping PP as their payment processor and moving to Managed Payments.

However buyers will still be using PP to buy  along with credit cards , and now GooglePay and ApplePay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply