eBay Open Virtual Conference

I'm assuming that most of you have seen this announcement .... inviting eBay members to join the Las Vegas conference via their computer:

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=1220119&s...

I didn't see a fee listed anywhere but I was sure there would be some cost.  So I thought I would register and the next screen would show a payment selection.  But there was none.  As soon as I clicked on Register, I received the following:

eBay OPEN-2.jpg

This was followed by a confirmation e-mail outlining the activities I could participate in, including:

As a virtual attendee, you get access to:

• A variety of general sessions and workshops, where you get to participate in the Q&A
  • Visit the virtual Exhibit Hall and learn from eBay and industry experts
  • Join in conversations in the Community Lounge with sellers just like you
  • Access downloadable documents in the Resource Center
  • And so much MORE

I looked to see if there was another thread on this virtual conference but I didn't see one.  But I apologize if this is a duplicate post.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I will be there in person.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

I will be there in person.

You went last year too, didn't you?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Got my invite this a.m. too. (0n my other ID). I signed up for it, hoping I remember to sign in to join in on the 27th!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Think mr.e goes every year.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Eleven events in the last ten years. I learn something every time. Every time I learn something I make more money than I spent. I meet the most fantastic and interesting people.

Tues through Fri we will be fed, watered, and informed.

eBay takes care of us very well.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks jt!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for posting this information, 'jt'.  I'd heard nothing about it until now.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

Eleven events in the last ten years. I learn something every time. Every time I learn something I make more money than I spent. I meet the most fantastic and interesting people.

I've been meaning to ask you -- how many Canadian sellers do you figure attend each year, roughly, percentage-wise?  Do you run into quite a few while you're there?  Just curious.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply