eBay Payout Deposit to Bank Missing and Never Received

All my ebay payouts have been sent but never received by my bank. First payout was sent Oct.11 with an estimated time of 2-4 business days. Its now Oct.20 (7 full business days later) and still nothing in my bank account. There's been a couple more payouts sent to my bank since then and those too, have not been received. 

I contacted Ebay in which they said all payments were sent. I contacted my bank, which said they see no payments coming and no payments deposited. 

For reference, these are my first sales, I'm a Canadian seller with TD Bank and linked my bank through Trustly through Ebay so its unlikely any transit or account numbers were mismatched since it was a direct login/link to my bank account. 

I've received no other updates from Ebay or my bank. Not even any payout fails or bank errors. 

Has anyone experienced this or going through it currently?

I'd appreciate any help thank you. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, if you're a new seller were the sales at least 21 days ago? eBay holds the funds for new sellers in case there are any problems, items don't arrive or buyer wants a refund. If the 21 days have past and you have proof of delivery the funds should have gone through. If everything is good on that end make sure all the bank info (transit number, institution number etc.) are correct. Lastly there have been many posts here about problems with Tangerine if that is bank you used. Hope it gets fixed for you soon or you find the problem. Once you are past the probation period the payouts should be pretty smooth and faster. The only other issue is the value of the item sold, high price items can have payment held longer times also.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You are a relatively newer seller,selling higher value items so eBay is being cautious and allowing maximum time to be sure there are no problems with your buyers. One of your items just ended/sold in late September, the others in October, so eBay may with hold funds for the full 30 days and/or until such time as eBay is fully satisfied that all is well and good with the transactions. You will just need to be patient and wait it out...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Between the original post and responses, I think there is confusion around what is meant by "payouts". The way I read the opening post, the seller has received actual payout notifications, which based on newness and timing doesn't make sense so either we're misunderstanding or OP is misunderstanding what is a "payout".

@jrcollectiblesca if you go to your "Payments" tab in myebay, what does it say under the "Payouts and Charges" subsection and "Payouts" link under that? If you've actually had a payout with $$$ sent, the $$$ value should be there, and the earlier ones if you click on the link.

If not, it probably shows the $$$ under the "Processing" link? 

I also use TD and followed the same process back when MP started so it should be working,  it is a chequing account right??

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What is Trustly?

You should be giving your banking information directly not through a third party.

Even if you are using Tangerine, while the bank may not accept the transfers (which seemed to be the problem) your information is secure.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply