eBay Shipping Survey

Anyone else receive the following survey from eBay? My survey arrived in my gmail. Not in eBay mail.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1702657383680.png

Hopefully worth the effort?!? Important to remember...Strength in numbers. Takes approx. 5 minutes to complete. 

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

eBay Shipping Survey

I did not recieve, if I ever do I will fill it out

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

eBay Shipping Survey

@regs43 wrote:

Not sure if this will work but here goes. Asks for email address (not mandatory) but does not ask for your eBay user name.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/128inshn

-Lotz

SurveyPlanet is a good review builder.

SurveyPlanet has been a great way to get feedback on the development and products/services being offered. Surveys are easy to do and also to send to users.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

eBay Shipping Survey

Hi lotz, yes I got mine this morning in my email (not eBay messages), same as you and yes I filled it out. Interestingly they had almost an equal number of questions about Shippo as eBay labels, maybe only sellers who have used both eBay labels and Shippo were sent it?? Each one has it's pros and cons but can't beat Expedited Lite (which thankfully I believe is continuing) for the small stuff but the other package rates are fair game. Since there is still the "Go to Shippo" link from eBay (albeit tiny) they must still have some kind of connection still with them.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

eBay Shipping Survey

I got it as well but given I'm one of those stamps on the box kinda guys I'll confess that I'm not planning to answer it as my needs aren't of any use to their future plans....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

eBay Shipping Survey

@ricarmic wrote:

I got it as well but given I'm one of those stamps on the box kinda guys I'll confess that I'm not planning to answer it as my needs aren't of any use to their future plans....

@ricarmic 

@regs43 

@msau4301 

The post I created regarding eBay label issues was a little over 5 months ago. Many of the issues are sadly still around. In eBay's mind this would be considered a zombie post. Not so much under the current circumstances. Some, all or none may be critical to Canadian sellers. And to varying degrees but they are still valid concerns. There originally was in the neighbourhood of 20 +++ identifiable issues. One I neglected was a procedure for CP claims. Made difficult for sellers to file a claim(lost/late service failure/damaged) because eBay is the owner of the account. Not an issue with CP or Shippo. Confirmed this is a problem directly by CP staff.

Some of the standouts were consistency for billing with a transparent reasoning when charges are modified after the fact/the inappropriate error message for measurements/Country of origin issue and the biggie, no itemized invoice of charges including any applicable tax/fuel surcharge/discount. If they are unable to resolve, reasoning would be nice. Especially after 5 + months.

-Lotz

As a side that original message took maybe 15/20 minutes to create because those concerns were all there in black in white after the first few times using eBay Labels and having no issues with Shippo or CP directly on any of those concerns.

As a side #2 the option for sellers to either show or not show discounted rates was a major improvement. My guess was due to the number of folks on the US boards wanting that. From my testing dot com had approximately slightly over a month before we did and we still don't have the similar bells and whistles that they have access to.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

eBay Shipping Survey

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@regs43 wrote:

Not sure if this will work but here goes. Asks for email address (not mandatory) but does not ask for your eBay user name.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/128inshn

-Lotz

SurveyPlanet is a good review builder.

SurveyPlanet has been a great way to get feedback on the development and products/services being offered. Surveys are easy to do and also to send to users.

Thanks fo the link I did the survey!! emphasis on needing receipts with the proper breakdown lol!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply