ebay condemnation

Ebay
I really wish The RCM and the Governement of Canada could do something about ebay, ebay is dishonouring the Queen's passing by preventing people from using the appropriate expression "A Solemn Tribute" on there web site.
There behavior is shamefull.
A condemnation of ebay would certainly be appropriate.
Ben
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ebay condemnation

mcrlmn
Community Member

Trivial...

I'm more irritated by eBay allowing sellers to make their Feedback comments private.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

Yes, and they should not be allowed to have a second account or open a second account...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

@mcrlmn wrote:

Trivial...

I'm more irritated by eBay allowing sellers to make their Feedback comments private.

Active sellers CANNOT have private feedback!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

@brettjet38 wrote:

Yes, and they should not be allowed to have a second account or open a second account...

Why not?

I have 5 eBay accounts, one for buying, one for board posting, three for selling. Please explain why this is a problem and should not be allowed.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

OP's Feedback comments are private, so his "A Solemn Tribute" rant is mute?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

a rant is a rant ...an exercise in futility by someone looking for attention= and often used as a TVP> (thinly veiled promotion)=a desire for lookers to their items for sale...and often as in this case, the OP never returns to the thread to elaborate or offer up anything else or contribute any further on their topic, as they have already gained what they were looking for= "Lookers" and in some circumstances "sympathisers"...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ebay condemnation

The OP reads like a Monty Python skit.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply