ebay take money from my banc.

HELLO EBAY I AM OUTRAGED BY THE BAD SERVICE THEY OFFER TO THE USERS, ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I HAVE COMPLAINED AND UNTIL TODAY I DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIBLE ANSWER SINCE MOST OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SOLVE THIS. YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION AS YOU ARE STEALING MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY CLAIM, I WILL PUT THE BAD SERVICE OF THE EMPLOYEES ON SOCIAL NETWORKS. PLEASE IT S AMAZING AS IN JUNE I SOLD 78.08 AND YOU CHARGE ME FEES FOR 95.54 AND I STILL OWE YOU EBAY. YOU HAVE TO RETURN ME THE MONEY YOU ARE STEALING FROM ME. THE FEES ARE MAINLY FOR INSERTION FEES FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NOT SOLD. IF YOU WANT MORE INFOR TION WORK SEARCH MY FILES. I WILL ANNUNCIALLY THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS THEN I WILL TALK TO MY LAWYER SO THAT HE TAKES OTHER PUNISHMENT MEASURES. THANK YOU

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ebay take money from my banc.

A this is a member forum rarely visited by ebay employees that can help
B you should remove your private info
C your whole paragraph is incoherent the most I made out is you are complaining about insertion fees. Those are charged upon listing insertion it makes no difference if/when it sells that’s a fee to list
D as much as you might not like or disagree based on this post I suspect you have not acclimated yourself very well with the fees on ebay.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You sold an item for $78.08

There was a further charge of $17.46 for a total of $95.54

• If the customer was in the USA, UK, EU , or Australia, there would also be a local sales tax, which passes through* the customer payment.**
  • If the customer was not in Canada, there would also be a fee on an International Payment
  • There is a non-refundable service fee of 30c
  • There would be a fee because the buyer used a non-Canada account of 1%

EBay/Managed Payments fees are calculated on the ENTIRE customer payment.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822

*If the customer was in the USA, UK, EU , or Australia, there would also be a local sales tax, which passes through the customer payment. We pay fees on the entire payment which includes these taxes and on shipping .

**As of July 1,2022, eBay is also required to charge and process Canadian sales taxes. These are also part of the entire customer payment and are charged fees.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Too lazy to translate myself so....

Vous avez vendu un article pour 78,08 $

Il y a eu des frais supplémentaires de 17,46 $ pour un total de 95,54 $

Si le client se trouvait aux États-Unis, au Royaume-Uni, dans l'UE ou en Australie, il y aurait également une taxe de vente locale, qui passerait par* le paiement du client.**
    Si le client n'était pas au Canada, il y aurait également des frais sur un paiement international
    Il y a des frais de service non remboursables de 30c
    Il y aurait des frais parce que l'acheteur a utilisé un compte non canadien de 1 %

Les frais EBay/Managed Payments sont calculés sur le paiement ENTIER du client.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822

* Si le client se trouvait aux États-Unis, au Royaume-Uni, dans l'UE ou en Australie, il y aurait également une taxe de vente locale, qui passerait par le paiement du client. Nous payons des frais sur la totalité du paiement qui comprend ces taxes et sur les frais d'expédition.

** Depuis le 1er juillet 2022, eBay est également tenu de facturer et de traiter les taxes de vente canadiennes. Ceux-ci font également partie du paiement total du client et sont facturés des frais.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay is not stealing your money...however you may be misunderstanding the fees that have been incurred for items you listed. Complaining to the social networks? who cares? Most of those types of "stories" that appear on social networks are like FOX news> saturated with false information that is readily spread about by persons who have no factual information to support, but they  like to complain/protest about anything/everything, anyway...

Your angst is not eBay's fault...and multiple complaints without solution or resolve would indicate eBay feels there is no need for further explanations, that there is nothing that they need to resolve.

Hope you have deep pockets for that lawyer regarding that small amount of $ that you claim you are owed.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply