getting to but more than two items every ten days ????

i have a good customer who would like to buy several more items of mine -- but he saids i have  a limit of two items per ten days per customer set in my listing -- i have no idea how that was set and have no idea how to change it to read say 6 items every ten days -- could please someone help me figure how to do this -- he is waiting very patiently to order some other items and i want to be able to help him out -- with something i have idea i set nor how to fix from 2 to 6 items -- i really need the sales right now end of month and all -- so anyone could help please do so - one other question do i have to set all my listings a certain way like that or can i set say certain ones that way and leave the others alone --  any help would greatly appreciated - i watch this forum over the day to see if any one  can help me 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you go to My eBay, Account there will be "Selling Preferences", Go down page you will see "Managing Who Can Buy From You". Under Buyer Requirements there is a line that reads "Block Buyers who have bought (#) item in last 10 days, you could change the number to any if you wanted to do six BUT you can also just have this box UNCHECKED (mine is left unchecked). See if yours is checked off and that is probably the issue.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Could adding the buyer’s name to the “buyer requirement exception list” also work in this case?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thank-you thank you it worked like a charm -- never new that equisted and now i do thanks for the help really thank you

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Glad to have helped!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply