how do I uncombined shipping

I need to ship a parcel internationally he has bought and paid for the items but I need to separate them into 2 boxes for a better shipping rate. How do I uncombined items so they are right on my shipping labels and invoices

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can't uncombine them once they are paid for but you can change the item information and weight etc on the label manually. After you have finished the first label go back into that transaction on your Paypal account and click on ship another. You could also start the label from scratch at Paypal.com/shipnow.

To change the packing slip you can copy and paste it on word and then change it manually there.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You can't uncombine them once they are paid for but you can change the item information and weight etc on the label manually. After you have finished the first label go back into that transaction on your Paypal account and click on ship another. You could also start the label from scratch at Paypal.com/shipnow.

To change the packing slip you can copy and paste it on word and then change it manually there.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It may or may not help, but do mark the parcels '1 of 2' and 2 of 2', so your customer has an indication that more stuff will be arriving Real Soon Now.

Use a big bold marker pen.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

'pj', do you know whether "ship another" will generate the eBay discount on the 2nd item as well?  Or would the seller end up paying full CP price for the 2nd item?  (Obviously doesn't apply to Small/Light Packet anyway).

I'm curious because I had this same problem once with an Expedited item -- the cost was cheaper to divide the order into 2 smaller parcels/boxes.  

However, it didn't occur to me you could use a previous shipment on Paypal as a "template", so I ended up going through Canada Post's 'Ship-in-a-Click' to do the 2nd label.  As you probably know, that feature is anything but one click - more like one thousand clicks - but at least I got my Venture 1 discount. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Whenever you use the paypal.com/shipnow link you will receive the usual ebay/paypal discount.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thanks!  I'll put that in my "reminder" file for the next time. Woman Happy

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You can generate a label with the usual discount by going here:

www.paypal.com/ca/shipnow

It takes you directly to the PayPal - Canada Post - Create Your Shipping Label page

You receive exactly the same discounts as when you go through eBay.

You can create a label for any shipment to anywhere, eBay related or not

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@maggiebvintage2010 wrote:

Thanks 'maggie'  -- now that I wasn't aware of at all!  I think I'll print out these last few posts and keep them.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@rose-dee wrote:

@maggiebvintage2010 wrote:

Thanks 'maggie'  -- now that I wasn't aware of at all!  I think I'll print out these last few posts and keep them.  

That is what I meant when I said.....

"Whenever you use the paypal.com/shipnow link you will receive the usual ebay/paypal discount."    Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
latest reply