Forum Posts

What should I do now?

I had a buyer buy a pair of shoes 1 week ago. I gave the buyer positive feedback 1 week ago when I saw that they paid. I just checked today my messages the buyer said that the shoes don't fit her. Before shipping the shoes she said was a size 9 for w...

This should be fixed by now?

I just sold an item and when the notice came in the buyers address was in a country on my excluded list. So I called the resolution center. The buyer register with a U.S. address and then quickly changed it to an address in Turkey. Their solution was...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees?

Can anyone confirm that the maximum charge from eBay for selling an item is $250 max? Thanks in Advance!

Resolved! return policy

hey guy's quick question when i set up my return policy and I separate shipping from "item" price can I refund just the item price and make him pay for shipping back and not refund the money he paid for me to ship to him. My dilemma is I have been bu...

Confusion about monthly invoices

On the one hand, I frequently get messages from eBay telling me that I can sell up to $xxx worth of stuff free - on the other hand I get an invoice at the end of every month. I'm confused. I've never come even close to selling the maximum amount that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Cuba items on eBay Canada

In the past I have listed several sets etc of stamps from Cuba on eBay Canada but last night I was blocked from relisting some of these items because of the old Cuba embargo which is still in place in the USA. At first I thought maybe it was because ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

BEST buyer in the world!

I have to share my story! We're moving two provinces away in the new year and plan on taking nothing with us, other than our keepsakes and some other important things. I thought I was done selling on eBay forever. I've been happily donating our stuff...

Postal news from California

Learned about it from the seller in CA: About 120,000 letters from around Orange County burned in a fiery crash Tuesday morning involving two big-rigs on the 57 freeway. The fire closed northbound lanes for hours, and officials said all the mail – wh...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do I block certain buyers from bidding?

So I had a customer bid on an item: 281454307950 The buyer is based in Bolivia I have Shipping to: United States, Canada Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Bermuda, Gree...

Why Did They Remove Business Policies?

I'm trying to change shipping policies but would have to do each item individually.They say, via the link below, that you can try it and opt out at anytime but I'm afraid it may mess things up since it's not rolled out yet. Has anyone tried it? Not s...

How do I bundle shipping?

Hi there I'm just wondering how I can bundle my shipping product? I just sold two products item#281450679827 and item#281455837843. Instead of printing two shipping labels how can I go and bundle the shipping in one box and print one shipping label f...

Stripe

Why does Ebay in North America not accept Stripe?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can feel it coming.

So I sold a guy a very expensive sterling silver bracelet on a best offer. I got a message from him today that the terminals (ends) are "dinged, stained and warped terminals". I find this a little hard to believe as the terminals are solid silver 5 m...

Gaining more feedback

Hi all, I had about 50 sales in the last couple of months, but only 20 left feedback. I have pretty low feedback and I need to start rolling with the feedback. Do you all suggest giving positive feedback to the buyer immediately after purchase? Has a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't list or relist, photo upload issue

Has anyone had this problem : When I try to relist items in bulk ebay charges me an insertion fee for each item even though I have free listings left in my monthly promotion. - At least it says I will be charged an insertion fee - I haven't completed...

feedback after buyer not paying

After 3 polite messages to please pay, an international buyer has not paid or made contact in about 10 days after listing ended. If I open a case buyer gets a message from eBay to pay within 4 days. Question 1: What happens to buyer's profile if buye...

Blocking Buyers with feedback score of 0

I have tried to find a way to block buyers with a zero feeback because over the years I have had this same thing happen to me several times..Buyer requests item be sent via cheapest method (not trackable) and then claims they did not get it...even th...

September went out with a Bang.

Well, I was doing OK up until 7 PM, I had sold 17 items for the month, which was better than the summer months but not as good as the Fall to Spring months. Well all of a sudden my iphone cash register kept going off and off and off and off and off a...

Labels