how to copy my Title in my ebay Description.

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a HTML code for being able to copy my listing title into my listing description, because mostly of the time I only need to change the name of my item in my description in order to make is successful.

Example: 

TITLE: Lord of The Rings The Two Towers (DVD,2002)

DESCRIPTION:

(code sentence to copy the TITLE)

1. description
  2. description
  3. bla bla bla 

THE REST OF THE DESCRIPTION (policy)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

nan*55
Community Member

copy & paste?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Copy & paste is what I have been doing for ten years.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

no html code exist for do that ?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If a HTML code existed for copying & pasting, would there be a copy & paste option?

It would probably take you more time to screw around with a HTML code than it would to copy & paste. I can't even begin to comprehend how one would create a HTML code so that (another) one can do that.

Just copy & paste - The quicker you get to listing, the quicker you make some dollaz.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 6 of 6
latest reply